3 5.00%
  • No

38 63.33%
  • Ewan

19 31.67%
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kumalat na sa YP yung picture nu Hope hindi lagn clear.. uhhh mukhang sanay mag yosi ng walang sindi hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    for whatever it is, kawawa si kris...

communication is the key to a relationship, there might had been something lacking with kris thats why james fooled around, james on the other hand wasnt man enough to speak out with kris, hope is a glorified pokpok,you know the facts, that james is married, even if he told you that he honestly love you and would leave kris any moment, you should have an open mind not only heart to understand that you are indeed a wrecking a family.

to kris and james... communicate=)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    JAMES, masyado ka marupok kung buntis c kris maintindihan ko pa na cguro di ka nakagamit kaya ka nagkaganyan pero sabi nga 11 months na kayo ibig sabihin di pa cya buntis nagloko ka na.kawawa naman asawa mo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    for whatever it is, kawawa si kris...

communication is the key to a relationship, there might had been something lacking with kris thats why james fooled around, james on the other hand wasnt man enough to speak out with kris, hope is a glorified pokpok,you know the facts, that james is married, even if he told you that he honestly love you and would leave kris any moment, you should have an open mind not only heart to understand that you are indeed a wrecking a family.

to kris and james... communicate=)

Koreeek

ilan kaya tsikoters ang nasa ganito estado? or yun di pa nabibisto

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hindi sya maganda, parang fatal attraction hehehe, but yes kris doesnt deserve this.kawawa talga, i hope the baby will be fine.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I saw HOPE on S Files......

In fairness naman, maganda siya................

kesa kay Lolit Solis.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 26th, 2007 at 04:33 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yup di nga maganda pero you know most of us here had there "pwede na" moments hahahahaha! This happened to me 3x already, di ko na gagawin ulit sa pwede na! (OT: why? Because most of them are not "hygienic" if you know what I mean.) Hahaha.

So ngayon parang ipit na ung Hope. James and the 3 other employees from Belo already burried her. Mukhang sya na ang sinungaling. Siguro medyo naiilang si James when he's doing it with Kris. How.. Kris moans, "korek ka jan! you got it! you hit the jackpot! deal!". San kayo nakakita ng soci na taklesa.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    I saw HOPE on S Files......

In fairness naman, maganda siya................

kesa kay Lolit Solis.

hahahhahaha :twak: kulit... nice one...

sayang naman hindi ko napanuod ito.. grrr...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nakita ko rin yung Hope sa Startalk. Maybe it's just me, pero kung gusto niyong malaman ang itsura, just imagine Kyla -- with more acne and a slightly larger nose. Siya na yun.

Her actions just spell C-H-E-A-P, and the testimonies of her former co-workers aren't helping her already fragile credibility. Pero kung totoo man yung mga sinasabi niya, obviously, she's never read any of Jullie Yap-Daza's books.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; February 26th, 2007 at 09:04 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    i saw the face of Hope in her interview in S-Files this afternoon. hindi ako nagagandahan sa kanya.

same here.... actually mas maganda si kris sa kanya... malay lang natin baka ***y tsaka magaling.....

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Is there "hope" for Kris and James?