3 5.00%
  • No

38 63.33%
  • Ewan

19 31.67%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pakipost naman ang transcript dito. Ano ba hitsura ni HOPE? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    i really dont like kris, but that doesnt mean she deserves everything that she is going thru right now. But from the first time ive heard of this pairing, i really felt this relationship was doomed from the start. I guess Kris' penchant for married men (Alvin, Philip, Joey) has come to haunt her

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Any Hope for Kris & James?

Si James may Hope.....ganda nga eh.

Si Kris......whispering hope na lang. Wala na.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MSR3 View Post
    lahat ng relasyon dapat matured lalaki pra mag work!!!
    dapat both...

:doh:picture naman ni HOPE, di ko pa nakita mukha nito:grin2:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw the face of Hope in her interview in S-Files this afternoon. hindi ako nagagandahan sa kanya.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    i saw the face of Hope in her interview in S-Files this afternoon. hindi ako nagagandahan sa kanya.
    :whoa:...

kahit screenshot dyan, share naman.......:pcwhack:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    Tatagal yang relationship nila hanggang in-effect yung morality clause sa mga advertisement contracts ni Kris. She's legally bound to stay married :D
    I used to be a law student and I can still remember the definition of marriage.....

Marriage as partially defined under Article 1 of our Family Code which states, "marriage is a special contract between a man and a woman of a PERMANENT UNION entered into accordance of law to establish a conjugal and family life". I cant remember the rest but it merely states that the "State" has a vested interest in a marriage.

Now if they want to nullify their marriage they need to seek a judicial declaration of nullity or annulment which they would most probably use "psychological incapacity" as a ground.

AS for the question, there really is nothing to be surprised about between Kris and James. This things happen all around us everyday. We will see where this turmoil is going. I have read voluminous Supreme Court cases that even has a worse scenario than Kris and James.

Haay nako tigas talaga ng ulo ng mga tao. Once you tied the knot its very hard to get out, its not as easy as going in. Many dont even have the slightest idea what they are going into.

Hehe I could remember one of the cases ive read wherein the husband is hell bent on pleading the judge to nullify their marriage due to her wife's ***ual infidelity. The judge replied, although I am moved by pity through the years of torment you may have experienced with your wife. I am, however, left with no choice but to apply the law in its strict sense. Although you have proven that thru your wife's ***ual infidelity is a result of her psychological disorder. It is merely applicable only to the extent of a legal separation......

"FOR MARRIAGE IS NOT AN ADVENTURE, IT IS A LIFETIME COMMITMENT"

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    yung pics sa kabilang thread... hindi ba sya yon?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pic pic pic!!!! ni hope!!!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Is there "hope" for Kris and James?