The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    iyak na si tintin nyan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    We keep mouthing off about certain actions that supposedly got Babao in trouble with the law.

Ano ba talaga kasi sa palagay niyo ang ginawa ni Babao, that makes it so easy to incriminate the guy in this particular issue? Does anyone have concrete, incontestable proof that he tried to influence the law?
    tingin ko sa military intelligence nayan at ang kanilang mga sinasabi laban kay Babao, mas madali kasing pa-simpleng siraan nalang nila ang isang tao kesa pahirapan pa nila ang sarili na gampanan ng tama ang kanilang trabaho. if the military were only doing its job as their spokesman said, then that would suffice. Di na kailangang idawit pa si Babao. Now they made sure that they won't be blamed for the fact that the suspect is free on bail.

Guess who would take the blame now, hehehe. Kawawang Julius.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Babao talaga

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Assuming that you're a journalist, bakit ka pa gagastos ng malaking halaga for a special MEDIA plate, when all you have to do is to hang your legit media ID on your windshield? Hindi pa ganun kamahal.
    Why would media people want to do that (ie hang his "legit media ID")? To get SPECIAL TREATMENT??? Hmmmmm....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy
    Why would media people want to do that (ie hang his "legit media ID")? To get SPECIAL TREATMENT??? Hmmmmm....
    hehe... taga media nga kaya? di kaya ginagamit na rin sila.

oooppss... OT na.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    sino po ba ang nag-akusa kay Julius? Gov't po ba? Di pa ba kayo nasanay sa gobyerno natin na laging palpak, bulok. Ngayon may aaminin pagkatapos pag nalalagay sila sa masama babaliktarin. Paano natin sila paniniwalaan.

Wala akong kinakampihan sa kanila pero lagi namang ganyan ang ginagawa nila nag-jajump agad sa conclusion kahit walang sapat na katibayan.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    One more thing, ang pagkakaroon po ng karangyaan o luho sa buhay ay di lang pangmayaman o kung galing ka man sa mayamang pamilya. Kahit po mahirap man basta na-aafford nila at walang inaargabyadong tao, walang masama ron. Mas nakakahiya yong mayaman na ang yaman naman ay galing sa kasamaan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    To properly identify one's self as a member of the press, of course. It's no different from marking an ambulance with a red cross. When your work is in the line of public interest, you must properly identify and acknowledge it. There are numerous vehicles out there with various markings connected with their respective line of business: private corporations, the armed services, even funeral parlors. You think they're doing that just to get special treatment? I've never seen a more obtuse line of thinking.

Very few people realize that being in the media is a thankless job. You have to spend more time and effort than everyone else to bring out what the public has to know, for a meager compensation. And you get criticisms, blackballs and even death threats just for doing your job. Though it doesn't stop a lot of people from entering this line of work. Hell, it sure as hell didn't stop me.

If you're so cynical about the kind of work that press people do, then you should stop reading the papers and watching the news altogether. Just hole up in the mountains or something.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    It's no different from marking an ambulance with a red cross.
    Hahaha. Yes, it is very very very different. So if I am a banker or call center worker, it makes sense for me to put up a "Banker" or "Call Center" sign on my car??

You think they're doing that just to get special treatment? I've never seen a more obtuse line of thinking.
    Majority of people would agree with me. Bakit kaya? ? ?

Because a media person is rushing to attend a press con, he will want to flash his "media" ID? Please don't pretend media people don't do it to get "special treatment" from the cops. Kaya nga ginagaya sila ng mga non-media.

If you're so cynical about the kind of work that press people do, then you should stop reading the papers and watching the news altogether. Just hole up in the mountains or something.
    Wow - that's what I call "obtuse" line of thinking!! Haha. Reading the papers is not the same as believing what's written about it. It's not the newspapers/media itself that is "defective" -- it's the many people (locally) behind it.

Media corruption is rampant --- why don't I ever read or hear about it in the papers??
    Last edited by creepy; November 9th, 2005 at 01:42 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Because a media person is rushing to attend a press con, he will want to flash his "media" ID? Please don't pretend media people don't do it to get "special treatment" from the cops. Kaya nga ginagaya sila ng mga non-media.
    In rushing to a presson, a media person uses a duly marked media vehicle.

The use of media IDs, much like any other ID, has certain responsibilities attached to it, which is why, in case you haven't noticed, media organizations take steps against individuals who pose as media practitioners to pursue personal gain.

Reading the papers is not the same as believing what's written about it. It's not the newspapers/media itself that is "defective" -- it's the many people (locally) behind it.
    Going by your logic, why even spend time, money and effort getting a broadsheet, turning on the television or logging on to the Internet, just to get news that are being brought to you by "defective" personalities from a "defective" organization?

Media corruption is rampant --- why don't I ever read or hear about it in the papers??
    Obviously you have, otherwise you wouldn't mention it just now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Terrorists sa media?