New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ganda ng episode ngayon.

Ano kaya mangyayari bago umabot ng survival sunday.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sa tingin ko the war in the season finale will be a draw, coz both groups will face a new group; the commonwealth or the whisperers. The whisperers are the deadliest group in the Walking dead saga, coz they wear the zombie skins.

sa style ng writing ng walking dead, it is being forced for us audience to accept the reality that Rick and Neegan will be bffs, ilan beses binasa ang sulat ni Carl. the show is setting the stage of a uncomfortable reconciliation.

they can only be friends if they will face a bigger enemy. and I think yun ang pede mangyari but of course many will die first.

the commonwealth is is a group of 50000 people. pwede eto yun helicopter na nakita ni neegan sa trash people territory or part ng group neto yun nakipag-trade recently sa hilltop with maggie.

i doubt however that the commonwealth can unite the warring groups. so malamang later pa sila sa storyline maybe season 10.

I think the whisperers will come, remember those zombies with xxx marking on the forehead na nakalimutan na natin . they are responsible for that.

since the commonwealth is 50000, its coverage may extend up to LA and mexico na, which leads to the spin off characters which are the Fear the Walking dead.

so malamang the whisperers muna

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Maganda ito crossover na nangyari. Nagugustuhan ko na fear the walking dead pero bigla lalo naging interesting ngayon crossover si morgan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12