New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Vice ganda, a drag queen that tries to be funny by being offensive, making him/her sound stupid in the process, i noticed that pabata ng pabata mga naglaladlad when she got famous.

His jokes reminds me of don wrinkles, but he has class

Don Rickles Roasts Jerry Lewis - YouTube

Vice ganda is vulgar and tasteless

Manalo is makes self deprecating jokes...

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    isang beses lang ako natawa kay vice ganda, nung magalit sya kay pacquiao dahil sa sinabi MP about gay *** ^_^

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i was able to watch jose manila, twice once was years ago, another was early this year, not much difference, i personally doesn't find his brand of comedy really funny, as a mainstay at EB he tries to temper his jokes, sanitising them in a way, but there is an early notice that vulgar words would be heard.

with vice, he was funnier before, though he could still do impromtu spiels nowadays there are writers feeding them information, whereas it was raw then so outburst of laughter was explosive.

at any rate imo between the two i go for vice, even if most of the time his jokes are below the belt...

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Pareho silang hindi nakakatawa imho pero at least si Jose hindi panlalait ang ginagawa niang plataporma sa pagpapatawa nya.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    walang sinabi iyang 2 iyan sa stand-up group na comedy manila. watch their stand-up shows and you'll realize how much pinoy audiences have missed w/ regards to this type of stand-up comedy. their brand of situational comedy is far different from the ones done by vice ganda and his ilk. walang pang-iinsulto sa audience ang gawa dito

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    walang sinabi iyang 2 iyan sa stand-up group na comedy manila. watch their stand-up shows and you'll realize how much pinoy audiences have missed w/ regards to this type of stand-up comedy. their brand of situational comedy is far different from the ones done by vice ganda and his ilk. walang pang-iinsulto sa audience ang gawa dito
    Planning to see live stand-up comedy one day. Panay YouTube lang ako nakakapanood ng stand-up comics.

Tapatalked

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    yan ba yung grupo ni rock n roll?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee_2 View Post
    Pareho silang hindi nakakatawa imho pero at least si Jose hindi panlalait ang ginagawa niang plataporma sa pagpapatawa nya.
    sinong may sabi na hindi siya nanlalait? sa araw araw na panonood ko ng EB (courtesy of may kasambahay) na-realize ko na parehas lang sila ni vice.

si vic sotto ang hindi ko nariringgan ng panlalait or mejo pigil na siya.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    yan ba yung grupo ni rock n roll?
    Iyong si rock n roll to the world? Yan nga sir. Pero mas madami mas nakakatawa sa kanya sa comedy manila imo. Iyong gb labrador (the founder of the grp) at alex calleja super funny head liners nila

Btw splinter grp ng comedy cartel ang comedy manila. Medyo sosyal iyong comedy cartel kaya medyo mas may niche market sila so to speak. whereas ang line-up ng comedy manila mas mainstream at mas varied kaya sapul.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by baludoy; July 19th, 2016 at 07:57 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Wala yata akong sense of humor, nako kornihan ako sa mga to eh.

Nami miss ko tuloy Rene Requiestas...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Sino mas nakakatawa, si vice ganda o si jose manalo?