New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 388 of 458 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Tugtugan Sitenta sa Solaire

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ray Stevenson dead: Punisher: War Zone actor died before Ahsoka series | EW.com

Stevenson began his career in the 1990s, appearing in a string of TV shows before making his big-screen debut in Paul Greengrass' 1998 romance drama The Theory of Flight opposite Helena Bonham Carter and Kenneth Branagh. A role in the HBO drama Rome introduced him to a wider U.S. audience, and he went on to star in King Arthur, Marvel's Punisher: War Zone, Kill the Irishman, Thor, Thor: Ragnarok, and in popular franchise work like the Divergent films and G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

He recently played the antagonistic Governor Scott Buxton in India's acclaimed blockbuster RRR, which won a Best Original Song Oscar at this year's Academy Award for its track "Naatu Naatu." Stevenson also voiced Mandalorian super commando Gar Saxon in the series Star Wars: Rebels and The Clone Wars, and had been cast as antagonist Baylan Skoll in Disney+'s upcoming Star Wars series Ahsoka.

Stevenson appeared at Stars Wars Celebration last month alongside costars Rosario Dawson and Ivanna Sakhno, among others. "Getting to wield the light saber is just the best feeling in the world," Stevenson said at the festivities. "The first time they handed it to me for the camera test, I couldn't help myself, I made the noise."

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ABS-CBN letting go of TeleRadyo to stem financial bleeding, transfers operations to Romualdez-owned Prime Media

Teleradyo cable channel will go off the air. Many of he programming will move to ANC channel.

So yung ex-ABS-CBN radio frequency na binili ng political cronies ni Dutete... bebentahan ng programming.

TeleRadyo will return on the same 630 kHz frequency under the management of the newly-formed joint venture company.
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 23rd, 2023 at 05:33 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ABS-CBN has agreed to be a minority partner in the P100 million joint venture with Prime Media, owned by the family of Speaker Martin Romualdez, a first cousin of Bongbong.

This is seen as the first step to the former media giant’s bid to get back on the air after losing its franchise during the watch of then President Rodrigo Duterte.

Prime Media holds the 630 kHz frequency and will buy the radio transmission assets of the defunct DZMM AM radio station owned by ABS-CBN.

Part of the deal is for Prime Media – which operates TV and radio stations, including 24 FM stations nationwide -to use ABS-CBN’s homegrown brands like Teleradyo and MOR.

This collaboration not only paves the way for ABS-CBN’s return to broadcasting but also offers employment opportunities to its displaced workforce . ABS-CBN will shut down its Teleradyo online news channel on June 30 due to massive losses since losing its frequency three years ago).
    https://bilyonaryo.com/2023/05/23/bu...llab/business/

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    tsikotters, ito may naiisip na naman ako. I want you to be honest.

Ito mga artista nakikita ko sa news nag mamall show kumakanta tapos mga fans eh obviously mga yagit. I mean how can you perform sa ganyan crowd tapos hahawakan pa kamay mo. Genuine ba yun or trabaho lagn talaga.

Iba kasi yung crowd ng totoong singer like yung sa eraerhead may palag yung crowd nyan. Though naturn-off ako kay eli kasi masyado kakampwits. Pero wala ako sinabi mag marcos jr sya kasi i didnot vote sa president, bale undervote ako jan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Ang ganda ng episode 12..the best so far. Voltes V Legacy.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    a few days ago I read an article about the painful difficulties she went through w/ ike turner and her subsequent recovery from that abusive relationship. She was one tough cookie.

Rip

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    a few days ago I read an article about the painful difficulties she went through w/ ike turner and her subsequent recovery from that abusive relationship. She was one tough cookie.

Rip

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I remember seeing her biopic on HBO starring Angela Bassett and Laurence Fishburne and the abuses were just ...... May she rest in peace.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006