New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 218 of 459 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 4581
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i mean if a guy is awkward, never had a gf... it's easy to explain why single parin going into middle age

pero if a guy dated a lot, had gfs, and even long term relationships, magtataka ka bakit wala siya pinakasalan

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i mean if a guy is awkward, never had a gf... it's easy to explain why single parin going into middle age

pero if a guy dated a lot, had gfs, and even long term relationships, magtataka ka bakit wala siya pinakasalan
    You can tell us what you are trying to imply uls.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    madam auring passes away at 80.

rip

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wala ako iniimply

Cathy says Noynoy dated a lot of beautiful, intelligent women and had long term relationships

so can anybody please come up with a convincing theory why he's single at 60

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If people believe the press release of PNOY then you would think he should be a great catch.
    What we don't know is what lies beneath all that news coming out.

I knew someone who Pnoy dated while he was president. She would not elaborate or discuss anything about it.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    when he was president i would think that was the period when he was most attractive to women

single na, presidente pa

my thinking goes... if he couldn't get married when he was senator, baka being president would give him enough pogi points to get married

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    when he was president i would think that was the period when he was most attractive to women

single na, presidente pa

my thinking goes... if he couldn't get married when he was senator, baka being president would give him enough pogi points to get married
    Ang assumption ko siya ang ayaw mag asawa, not the other way around. Napakadaming babaeng papakasal sa kanya kung hindi siya mapili. Kahit starlet na gold digger

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

single na, presidente pa

Maybe because he is abnoy? There, I say it na.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow it's like a different person. Definitely retokado ilong and maybe lip fillers. Ang laki nagagawa ng ilong at kulay

Pero seriously I think dapat requirement sa beauty pageant bawal retoke

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Why? I worked for an offshore bank all my life and nobody can just get hired as a trader. I don't need to name names but they definitively come from prominent families. I have friends in treasury who interact with them and these people act like Gods at the bank. Ewan ko sa ibang banks but that is how it worked in the banks I worked for.

Real traders don't work for banks ...
    Last edited by Walter; October 30th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.