New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 215 of 459 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4582
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006

I have a friend who's a serial cheater and in his words, "wala eh hindi mo naman mapipili kanino ka ma-inlove". He's still one of my best friends but he knows that I don't approve of what he does and I don't try to defend him.

May mga bagay na black and white - like not cheating on your wife.

Anyway, Doc Ging is also engaged already now so she's moved on as well.

Galing nun - class valedictorian, chief resident, chief fellow. Tapos chineat on lang. Not saying that success is a prerequisite not to get cheated on (a basic requirement for getting married is not to cheat on your wife), but that Doc Ging is such a catch.

I don't care if he's a founder of Xurpas it's still a dick move and his self-made success does not excuse him. At the very least they could've been discreet about it. Although from what I've seen, many cheaters and kabits find a way to justify their actions so they don't feel guilty about it, which is why they don't see anything wrong with being overt about their relationships.

I understand that some marriages don't work out no matter how well-matched a couple might seem. But basic decency dictates you don't go sleeping around while you're still married.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; October 29th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

and mahirap itago yun so might as well let the whole world know na

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I have a friend who's a serial cheater and in his words, "wala eh hindi mo naman mapipili kanino ka ma-inlove". He's still one of my best friends but he knows that I don't approve of what he does and I don't try to defend him.

May mga bagay na black and white - like not cheating on your wife.

Anyway, Doc Ging is also engaged already now so she's moved on as well.

Galing nun - class valedictorian, chief resident, chief fellow. Tapos chineat on lang. Not saying that success is a prerequisite not to get cheated on (a basic requirement for getting married is not to cheat on your wife), but that Doc Ging is such a catch.

I don't care if he's a founder of Xurpas it's still a dick move and his self-made success does not excuse him. At the very least they could've been discreet about it. Although from what I've seen, many cheaters and kabits find a way to justify their actions so they don't feel guilty about it, which is why they don't see anything wrong with being overt about their relationships.

I understand that some marriages don't work out no matter how well-matched a couple might seem. But basic decency dictates you don't go sleeping around while you're still married.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Twitter

Also very classy. She just suffered in silence and chose to move on. Ang nagsasalita for her actually yung mga friends niya and without those, Liz could get away with her narrative na tapos na yung dalawa nung pumasok siya.

And while yung ex wife nanahimik, etong Liz nagpainterview, nagpost ng engagement ring. She really could have just been silent na lang, ayan nagbackfire tuloy.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yes of course... many educated/intelligent women remain single nalang coz they're unable to find single men that meet their standards
    Sounds familiar bruh... [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957] or may crush sila na yun lang talaga target...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    [IMG]I understand that some marriages don't work out no matter how well-matched a couple might seem. But basic decency dictates you don't go sleeping around while you're still married.

One does need to consider that in PH law and culture, mostly the law ... it does not give people the option to become "unmarried" easily ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Liz Uy is educated ah. I think intelligent din naman siya. It's the person's morals pa din. The fact that Liz is getting so much hate from mostly women means hindi pa din siya acceptable sa mga babae so I don't get why you speak as if it's normal behavior for women.

Have met people who have judged others the same way and ended up doing the same thing ... easy to say when you are not or have not been in their situations ...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Binusted si Noynoy and broke up with JLC. Pero may something sa kanya that men find irresistible. She was able to break up a marriage pero I wonder kung di nakipaghiwalay yung dr wife, will the husband still leave? Kasi according to stats, husbands rarely leave their wives.

You can't really count rejecting Noynoy as an accomplishment ... it's easy for any woman to do so ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    One does need to consider that in PH law and culture, mostly the law ... it does not give people the option to become "unmarried" easily ...
    My exKuya has been through 2 annulments so his GFs were technically mistressses while the annulment was in process, it takes years kasi especially when the spouse is uncooperative. Sakin acceptable na as long as the relationship is long over, pero wag naman yung the couple lives in the same house pa and the other has no idea may iba na pala hehe

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    easy to say when you are not or have not been in their situations ...
    Dami babae galit sa kabit pero talo din sila sa ganyan na relationship. It's the guy that gets all the "benefits" in the situation.

Naawa ako sa friends ko who were mistress for years to one man tapos idi discard na lang pag nahuli or nagsawa, and these are women who are educated, off the top of my head SSC, AC and CSA nagaral at may mga career pero ang ending long term kabit

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You can't really count rejecting Noynoy as an accomplishment ... it's easy for any woman to do so ...
    I'd like to see an average woman reject noynoy. He dated beautiful women afaik, forgot the name may reporter din