New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 209 of 458 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Sarah shares how Pia is as a sister | Magandang Buhay - YouTube

Sarah shares how much she loves her sister, Pia | Magandang Buhay - YouTube

She said Pia is her rock, her antidepressant, "without her I can't make it in life". I think she's going through something that's affecting her mental health, but this time hindi niya makuha yung emotional support kasi based on what she said, sinasakyan ni Pia galit niya, she can't express her sadness and anger and Pia hurt her feelings. Tapos na abused na nga siya, victim blaming pa nanay nila kasi daw bata palang daw siya baliw na siya. Yes she mentioned money pero ang kinainis niya dun yung insensitivity ni Pia na while she's broke, sasabihin ni Pia na barya lang sa kanya yun.

Mukha siyang depressed and needing help. Well sinabi din naman niya, even hinted on "ending it".

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    wait a little while.
    will simmer down.
    unless someones fuel the fires.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No, but I plan to do so after the pandemic. My Mom is really against me going to a psychiatrist because I have family members who did and she felt like the medications worsened it.

LOL insecure sayo yung asawa

My friend made a comment about a popular girl in HS who is single until now, she said "hindi pala matino si popular girl, buti pa si rebel girl may asawa at anak" Nag pantig tenga ko, so I said, hindi rin pala ako matino? Then she stuttered in her reply na hindi naman daw yun ang ibig sabihin niya. Sinabi ko talaga, not all married people are happy. Unfortunately majority of people still think the same, di bale ng in a bad marriage basta they go by society's expectations to marry at a certain age. Sa friends ko pa lang, may kilala ako 2 sinaktan na physically but chose to stay, pero sa FB mukha sila masaya

That is what I thought din na insecure siya kay Pia
    Hanapin ko article na nabasa ko kanina about this. Tinanong daw ni Witter yun isang member ng team ni Pia kung hinde ba kasi binibigyan ng pera ni Pia yun kapatid niya and sabi eh hinde lang daw pera ang tinulungan, sobra-sobra pa.

Tingin ko insecure yan dahil siguro yun BF niya loser din kaya sabi niya bakit pinapasok daw sa usapan eh wala connection. Eh baka naman kaya siya broke dahil Bum yun BF.

Saka if she's happy talaga then shut the **** up. Trying so hard to say na I have my kids and BF and thats make me happy. Eh gago broke ka nga. Kaya nga ganyan yan dahil nagsimula sa pera.

Saka kung kapatid ko yan at ganyan magsalita sa nanay namin. Then **** she can go to hell. I'll cut her off, bahala siya na buhay niya. Siya na humihingi ng tulong siya pa matapang.

Huwag bigyan ng pera pera makita yun galing niya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Siya din naman nagsabi dun sa interview sa magandang buhay na sobrang generous ni Pia.

Hindi siya happy siya nga nagsabi she's fighting a losing battle almost suicidal na.

Diba ang lagi sinasabi ni Pia dati na at a young age she's the breadwinner through showbiz.

Feeling ko ang lalim ng hugot niya sa nanay nila.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Showbiz news

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Showbiz news

Nice! This is amazing! Spiderverse!

Edit: Wait fake news daw.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Showbiz news

Tobey Maguire is my favorite Spidey version.

The voice of the latest Spiderman actor annoys me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saw the engagement ring on FB. Parang The World of the Married. Husband cheats on doctor wife and ends up marrying the mistress

Bilib pa naman ako dati kay Liz Uy. I thought she was the epitome of a secure woman. Binusted si Noynoy and broke up with JLC. Pero may something sa kanya that men find irresistible. She was able to break up a marriage pero I wonder kung di nakipaghiwalay yung dr wife, will the husband still leave? Kasi according to stats, husbands rarely leave their wives.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    saw Liz Uy trending on twitter yesterday

yun pala she's getting engaged

yun pala the guy she's getting engaged to (a businessman) has an ex wife (a doctor)

The ex wife is also getting engaged (to a doctor)

Nag post sila sa IG on the same day

Liz Uy is getting bashed for wrecking the marriage of the doctor couple tapos proud pa she's getting engaged