New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 196 of 459 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4581
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It’s nothing if you’re not being targeted. What would you do if another person says that about your wife or daughter or sister? People get angry even if the words bitch or whore is said against their family. What more if suggesting rape or murder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In real life ang magsasabi niyang mga walang pinag-aralan or kaaway mo talaga, so you as a man you have to settle it right there and then. Magsuntukan ko kayo or whatever.

While If I'm a celebrity and I read it in socmed, I'll just shrug it off. It comes with the territory.

I didn't say the employee was not in wrong but in the context na she's a celebrity and it's obvious she don't mean what she said.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    For me joking about rape crosses the line. At best the person who made the joke may have thought lightly of it with no intent to follow up with action, but still took a step forward in trivializing a heinous crime. Who knows how much further down the hole a person can go? Some things you really shouldn't touch even with a 10 foot pole.
    In real life pag ang magsabi yun addict na kapitbahay mo then that's for me is a valid threat but in the context na celebrity ako at nabasa ko sinasabi ng mga tao sa socmed malaki difference.

But I understand where soberano was coming from. Fans gas lighting the fire plus backfired yun tweet niya so opportunity to get one over converge or in this case the employee.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit yun teacher na nag post ng magbibigay ng reward kung sino magkakapatay kay digong eh iba reaction ng mga tao sa socmed? Yun naintindihan ng mga tao na it's nothing, it's not really a threat, he can't follow it through, walang capacity na.magawa niya yun.

Anong diffeence nun dito?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No difference. He was charged and arrested.

He was lucky the courts released him.

Same with this lady. She will be charged. Its up to the courts to determine if there was a crime.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Liza Soberano to file complaint vs another netizen for data privacy breach | Inquirer Entertainment

After filing an e-libel complaint against an internet service provider employee over a rape threat, actress Liza Soberano disclosed on Friday she is also eyeing to take legal action against another netizen for supposedly violating the data privacy law.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yan nga me too movement, women empowerment, feminism.

Doon nga nagkamali yun employee, she was sued just bec the celebrity can.

Sa socmed lang naman ganyan ka OA. Pinalaki nun mga fans niya,

Yun ganyan comment it's so rampant and common sa ordinary na usapan. "Sarap ipa..." Kahit ano ipapatay, ipabugbog, iapkaian.

For me kung meron capacity or if meron capacity gawin yun nagsabi then you should be feel threatened pero pag sa ganitong context na nag-uusap lang yun colleague which is obviously not a threat whatsoever.

Parwng naging bully tuloy yun celebrity parsng yun nangyari doon sa lowly teacher who posted na magbibigay ng reward for anyone that will be able to kill duterte.

I have to agree. Kaya nananalo the likes of President Cheeto, some people are closeted sick and tired of the PCs. Si Trump kasi he calls a spade a spade. I really think the difference is if the person is capable, and besides babae pa yung nag joke and it was made privately. Honestly, among my closest friends we joke about rape (example i rape ako ni crush or i rape crush) And it's just not me, my friends do it too. Natatawa naman ako HAHAHA! Sa context nung babae it was just an expression, ako rin I say sarap sakalin or sarap sampalin but doesn't mean I will do it :P

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

Same with this lady. She will be charged. Its up to the courts to determine if there was a crime.

Yep, let the courts decide.

In the case of that teacher, I guess he learned his lesson. For his dumb words, he got the cops barge into his home and he was on national TV crying.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This one I agree. Her privacy shouldn't be compromise. This one she should pursue.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

I meant yun mga tao sa socmed. They treated it differently. If all threats to public figures has same weight bakit wala sila nun to condemn yun ginawa nun teacher? They understood then it was a "joke".

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ‘Satire is protected speech,''' says Cebu judge in dismissed case of Bambi Beltran

Beltran was arrested for posting a status regarding the surge of COVID-19 cases in Sitio Zapatera in Cebu City in April. She posted on Facebook: "9,000+ new cases (all from Zapatera) of COVID-19 in Cebu City in one day. We are now the epicenter in the whole solar system."