New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 459 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4581
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Alam mo yung may lolo kang ulyanin na mahirap paliwanagan kasi may sarili na siyang mundo?

Parang ganun na nga kay tatay... Showbiz news

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Alam mo yung may lolo kang ulyanin na mahirap paliwanagan kasi may sarili na siyang mundo?

i guess ganun nga

pag may tumatak sa isip hindi mo na mababago

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    And he's running the country We're in deep sh1t kasi hindi capable maging objective

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ABS-CBN could have placed things in their favor if they knew when to act accordingly. If an organization openly lobbied against the initiatives of another organization, do you think that other organization will just forget your moves the moment you ask for help? No way, of course.

Let’s be real. You don’t help your enemies or your competition. You do help the enemies of your enemies. It’s like a grumpy neighbor who’s so critical of you and when the time comes he asks your help for an initiative within the community, you’d shut it down just to embarass him.

The rules may not play bias against organizations but the people who implement such rules are subject to their biases. It’s human nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Ang masaklap, sobra dami naperwisyo ng Tatay na ito, a big company and many other minor companies related.

BTT:

Totoo naman siguro ito. Mabait talaga.
    'Real-life Darna': Director lauds Angel Locsin for saving stuntman's life | Philstar.com

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it's important to note that ALL duterte ads for nationwide consumption were aired by abs-cbn. ang hindi na-ilagay sa ere iyong "LOCALIZED ADS" for specific provinces due to:

1. air time constraints ( 2 minutes were only allocated for "localized ads"),
    2. there's a 1st-come-1st-serve basis only policy, and
    3. those d30 "localized ads" in question were ordered too close to the ending of the campaign period.

iyan iyong about php 7m worth of ads na hindi na-broadcast pero na-refund in 2 supposed tranches na hindi na nga tinanggap ng davao group, for one reason or another, iyong delayed 2nd portion of the payment.

pero ang pinutok talaga ng butsi jan ay ang pag air nuong negative ads ni trillanes na tinuring na "black propaganda" ng davao group. ang kicker jan ay i-nere din itong negative ads ng gma 7 pero hindi naging issue nung nag apply for renewal of franchise ng gimenez-gozon-duavit backed channel 3 years ago.
    Last edited by baludoy; July 21st, 2020 at 06:59 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    After 3 decades, Alice Dixson to open up about Robinsons 'snake' | ABS-CBN News

Alice Dixson and the snake stay tuned.....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    After 3 decades, Alice Dixson to open up about Robinsons 'snake' | ABS-CBN News

Alice Dixson and the snake stay tuned.....

Wow, that was 3 decades ago na pala. I remember that rumor when I was a kid. That was when the movie Zuma, Galema and Tuklaw are popular. I bet the snake is just a metaphor. Showbiz news

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Wow, that was 3 decades ago na pala. I remember that rumor when I was a kid. That was when the movie Zuma, Galema and Tuklaw are popular. I bet the snake is just a metaphor. Showbiz news

i am curious,
    how she will justify the suspense.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Yes they even made a horror movie shake rattle and roll out of it. I wonder what dixson has to say.