New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 173 of 458 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    And the suppliers and contractors of ABS. Damay yung iba dun sa shutdown siyempre.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Isama mo na iyong mga eateries, restos, and bars sa periphery ng mother ignacia. Pati trike drivers and delivery boys damay din sila.

Same scenario for their regional stations around the country. Madami tinamaan din na indirectly connected sa abscbn. like it or not, financial force multiplier din talaga sila sa respective local economy.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; July 19th, 2020 at 09:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Siguro inalala din nya yung stocks nya sa abs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nilet go na daw ang shares even before the shutdown at walang nakuha si Angel.

Twitter

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Nilet go na daw ang shares even before the shutdown at walang nakuha si Angel.

Twitter

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    mukhang solid ang niel at angel. tama nanaman si Kags

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sino ung nagsabi Arce will dump Angel dahil tumaba

haha

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Sa tingin mo itutuloy ni arcy dairy ang kasal?

Yun nag propose sya, ok pa katwan ni ange.. ngayon parang si karla na.... iba lng mukha.

ang babaw

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My friends don't wanna talk about covid anymore so showbiz na lang daw. EVERYONE is disappointed in Sarah G and loving Angel.

Ayoko din sa mga tao na neutral. I don't make friends with people like that. I've lived by this since HIGH SCHOOL

“The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Nothing wrong din naman kung di magcomment. Medyo unfair din si Angel for calling out other talents like that IMHO.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Nothing wrong din naman kung di magcomment.
    its funny, even the "tahimik" gets blasted lol.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its funny, even the "tahimik" gets blasted lol.
    they get blasted by both sides, hoping that the tahimik decides to join their side instead of the other side.

mark twain:
    "it is better to keep one's mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."
    Last edited by dr. d; July 20th, 2020 at 12:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    So bakit dapat isara ABS in the time of pandemic? Do you honestly believe ABS would be shut down if not for Duterte's vendetta?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Di ba lumabas na yung original speech nya about him being proud of making them pay/shutting down oligarchs? Yung sa edited eh sina Lucio tan, Maynilad and Manila waters binanggit nya. Sa original speech kasama ABS-CBN. Why would he take credit for it kung hindi sya nag orchestrate nun?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the irony is that abs-cbn is a whole lot responsible for propagating the supposed competence of the president.

back when i was still based in davao city in the past century, i used to wake up to him every sunday morning doing his public service routine on abs-cbn davao. that interactive tv talk show literally propelled him to what people perceived him to be in the run up to the presidential elections.

i guess the lopezes are shaking their heads in disbelief and regret right now.
    Last edited by baludoy; July 20th, 2020 at 03:11 AM.