New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 458 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    [REPUBLIC ACT NO. 6713] AN ACT ESTABLISHING A CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICAL STANDARDS FOR PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES, TO UPHOLD THE TIME-HONORED PRINCIPLE OF PUBLIC OFFICE BEING A PUBLIC TRUST, GRANTING INCENTIVES AND REWARDS FOR EXEMPLARY SERVICE,ENUMERATING PROHIBITED ACTS AND TRANSACTIONS AND PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS THEREOF AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

Section 4. Norms of Conduct of Public Officials and Employees. — (A) Every public official and employee shall observe the following as standards of personal conduct in the discharge and execution of official duties:

(h) Simple living. — Public officials and employees and their families shall lead modest lives appropriate to their positions and income. They shall not indulge in extravagant or ostentatious display of wealth in any form.

Daming public officials guilty nito. hehehe

Even the Revised Penal Code punishes ostentatious display of wealth in times of a crisis.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    [REPUBLIC ACT NO. 6713] AN ACT ESTABLISHING A CODE OF CONDUCT AND ETHICAL STANDARDS FOR PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES, TO UPHOLD THE TIME-HONORED PRINCIPLE OF PUBLIC OFFICE BEING A PUBLIC TRUST, GRANTING INCENTIVES AND REWARDS FOR EXEMPLARY SERVICE,ENUMERATING PROHIBITED ACTS AND TRANSACTIONS AND PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS THEREOF AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

Section 4. Norms of Conduct of Public Officials and Employees. — (A) Every public official and employee shall observe the following as standards of personal conduct in the discharge and execution of official duties:

(h) Simple living. — Public officials and employees and their families shall lead modest lives appropriate to their positions and income. They shall not indulge in extravagant or ostentatious display of wealth in any form.

Even the Revised Penal Code punishes ostentatious display of wealth in times of a crisis.
    we can start with their official vehicles.
    hanggang camry at innova J (for support staff, heh heh) lang.
    anything more, they will have to buy it and maintain it with their own money.

it makes for less government spending.
    so why is this policy so difficult to observe?
    Last edited by dr. d; July 11th, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006

exacto mundo

public officials should always be held at a higher standard in every level.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i dunno

it's like alam mo madami tao wala pera

tapos mag post sa sa socmed nagsusunog ka ng pera literally

you gotta expect some negative reactions diba?
    Last edited by uls; July 11th, 2020 at 11:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i dunno

Insensitivity ika nga... crisis eh

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i dunno

hah!
    si pablo escobar.
    literally burning money to keep from freezing...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Insensitivity ika nga... crisis eh

yun nga

kahit di si jinkee pacquiao

kahit sino...

alam mo dami nawalan ng trabaho

nagdedepende sa ayuda ng gobyerno

tapos mag post ka sa fb o ig nag sindi ka ng bundle bundle na cash

what message does that send?

"haha mga patay gutom kayo... sa dami ko pera pwede ako mag sunog ng pera"

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    we can start with their official vehicles.
    hanggang camry at innova J (for support staff, heh heh) lang.
    anything more, they will have to buy it and maintain it with their own money.

it makes for less government spending.
    so why is this policy so difficult to observe?
    Coz majority of public officials elected are guilty? Hehehe

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Jinkee is on a whole different level of kayabangan kasi. I will never forget what my cousin said about her more than a decade ago, na her display of wealth is immoral. Ang hirap kasi public figures sila and it's being broadcasted on TV and social media and it reaches poor people. Saka what's the need for validation, the whole world knows they are rich, no need to rub it in our third world faces.

Ang off kasi na halos lahat ng photos at videos i angulo pa niya para makita mga luxuries niya Showbiz news

Basta ako pinaka ayokong trait kasi sa babae yung materialistic, maraming kakambal na bad traits yan

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 11th, 2020 at 12:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gets ko ung comment ni Agot re insensitive

ok lang mag post ka ng Hermes mo when times are good

pero may crisis ngayon eh

baka pwede huwag muna mag post ng ganyan diba?