New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 153 of 458 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Probably because not all of Sharon's post is kayabangan? Also, Sharon has been into designer luxury stuff since the 80s, even before these brands became aspirational

Si Jinkee kasi sobrang kayabangan at cringe fest talaga social media accounts. I don't even have IG but she always gets talked about for her tacky display of wealth. I saw a post where she was pointing out a page sa bible pero highlighted yung relo, na pwedeng pwede naman na wala, sacrilege, ginamit pa bible para makayabang

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 11th, 2020 at 05:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    mystery man iyong rep eric go yap na bagong pointman ng mga duterte sa congress. he's the congressman who claimed yesterday somebody approached him and attempted to entice him w/ a bribe of php 200m in exchange for a vote favoring the extension of the abs-cbn franchise.

i've been asking my davaeno friends and they say he's not from davao city. nagtataka din sila paano nakadikit ng ganyan kanila duterte.
    ACT CIS partylist, sila Raffy Tulfo yan. Asawa niya ACT CIS din

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    But Agots point is during this hard times one should not be posting luxury things thay have.

You call out one, you call out the other.

Besides everyones flexing on IG naman.

And #nouveau? isnt every rich family started as one? Mas funny yun if ones not old rich and yet look down on the “nouveau rich”.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Jinkee is so lowkey. I think she has the most plants on IG.

People just can't resist being mean.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    mystery man iyong rep eric go yap na bagong pointman ng mga duterte sa congress. he's the congressman who claimed yesterday somebody approached him and attempted to entice him w/ a bribe of php 200m in exchange for a vote favoring the extension of the abs-cbn franchise.

i've been asking my davaeno friends and they say he's not from davao city. nagtataka din sila paano nakadikit ng ganyan kanila duterte.
    Parang meron brokerage sa custom tapos naging protégé ni pulong.

BTW, classmate yan ni Kags. Kakilala niya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Of all the rich people in the Philippines, ang mga Pacquiao lang, para sa akin, ang may karapatan magyabang. We saw from our very own eyes how Manny earned his fortune, and we know he was taxed rightly. Yung sinisingil sa kanya ng BIR dito is double taxation already since sa US na sya nagbayad ng taxes ng winnings nya.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Of all the rich people in the Philippines, ang mga Pacquiao lang, para sa akin, ang may karapatan magyabang. We saw from our very own eyes how Manny earned his fortune, and we know he was taxed rightly. Yung sinisingil sa kanya ng BIR dito is double taxation already since sa US na sya nagbayad ng taxes ng winnings nya.
    I agree with you bro. Ganda ng post ni Jinkee regarding their God-centered home. Not too many celebs promote the Bible.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Jinkee is so lowkey. I think she has the most plants on IG.

People just can't resist being mean.
    Lol Jinkee is soo not lowkey. She's known for her expensive stuff. She's like a young heart evangelista.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I just wish he kept it at that and didn't enter politics.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as long as they're using their own money, it's fine with me, what they do with it.

these people are celebrities.
    even during these trying times, folks kinda... expect them to "dress like celebrities".

even liberace won his argument over the IRS.
    IRS wanted to tax his very expensive "clothes".
    liberace argued, "these aren't clothes. these are tools of my profession. people do not go to my performances because they want to see me in coat and long tails."
    OT.