New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 142 of 458 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    madami nanaman ngayon urbanites na nag transplant sa mga beach paradise natin. sa batch ko lang ata may 3 na. they abandoned their corporate lives to open up a business or two in places like siargao or la union.

may isa nga akong doctor na classmate na based na sa boracay kaso nakabuntis ng fairly fresh grad na med tech kaya back to barracks muna for the mean time. but i think they'll leave manila eventually and establish a life in iloilo
    But I bet they live in nice houses. Andi's case is different because she lives in a very modest house, no helpers, no car (just a motorcycle). I also know someone who gave up city life pero mas maganda pa bahay sa province

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    awww...

what did bong do?

how does one now effectively announce a celebrity's demise?
    FB?
    e-announce?
    the usual newscasts?
    tsikot.com showbiz news?
    His father still on his death bed, family wailing from grief, doctors and nurses still surrounding the body and he went live on Facebook. Wow. Like I said, mainit pa ang katawan! Have some respect naman! Not just for the dead but also for the family. May tamang oras ang announcement nyan, malamang not even all the relatives have been called yet tapos mauna pa public.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm disappointed dr. That's how you value women pala.

Buti naman majority of Filipinos and Filipinas don't think the same, na bumaba value ni Angel just because she gained some weight.

But andi is not caucasian, she's Filipina

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I meant maraming couples like andi and philmar na out of the guy's league yung girl. Hehe

Malay mo ako rin pala, makasungkit ng out of my league na babae. 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ewan ko.
    sa before-and-current pictures kasi,
    mukhang biglang bumagsak ang matrimonial market value nung isa...
    heh heh.
    I couldn't have said it better

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    His father still on his death bed, family wailing from grief, doctors and nurses still surrounding the body and he went live on Facebook. Wow. Like I said, mainit pa ang katawan! Have some respect naman! Not just for the dead but also for the family. May tamang oras ang announcement nyan, malamang not even all the relatives have been called yet tapos mauna pa public.
    normally,
    the public announcement is done after 24 hours, to allow the relatives to be informed, first.

but in this instance,
    the deceased is a celebrity.
    also, it is common knowledge, the deceased has very many... relatives. perhaps more than the son can remember.
    perhaps it was the will of the deceased, that dutiful son do what he did, to inform all the... many relatives.
    perhaps...
    the possibilities are many.
    i'd leave it be. bahala na si dad sa kanya.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 26th, 2020 at 08:15 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    ^Yes I know among foreigner, but Andi is Filipina. Bihira pa rin yung Filipina who will give up a life of luxury to live simple in an Island. Sa caucasian alam ko trip talaga nila yan
    Even before meeting Philmar Andi sold everything and moved to Baler. She has had another non showbiz bf na surfer dude din ata before Philmar (his name is Emilio). So parang ganyan talaga ang lifestyle and men na trip niya.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    R.I.P. "Pepeng Agimat" Ramon Revilla Sr.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    'We Are the World': Inside Pop Music's Most Famous All-Nighter | Esquire
    On a night 35 years ago, during another world health crisis, 45 artists gathered for one of the most extraordinary recording sessions in music history.
    by Ryan D'Agostino
    Jun 24, 2020

USA for Africa - We Are The World | YouTube

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ if not for its altruistic intentions, i'd say that song was mediocre at best. the late great quincy jones would have come up w/ something better if he worked at it alone. but i guess time constraints considered - being a johnny-came-lately to the british super group: band-aid - it was the "best" the americans could come up with at that time.
    Last edited by baludoy; July 5th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    not sure if this is the right thread but...kanye west declares he wants to be the next president of the usa

Touch The Sky: Kanye West announces 2020 presidential run | Philstar.com
    Last edited by baludoy; July 5th, 2020 at 01:59 PM.