New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 120 of 458 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like her. Never really watched any of shows kasi she's abs but she seems down to earth. May interview na ang dami daw pala niya naregalo sa ex and she said something like in love e nagpakatanga

I LOLd

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dami empleyado magagalit kay kim chiu

inambush na pumasok pa sa trabaho
    Kapag may mga nangyayaring ganito sa mga artista, I always feel na publicity stunt lang.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dami empleyado magagalit kay kim chiu

inambush na pumasok pa sa trabaho
    From now on Kim Chiu will be the gold standard of professionalism and the most hated person by Pinoy workers.

Manager: Aabsent ka dahil may lagnat ka? Si Kim Chiu nga in-ambush pumasok pa!!!

Manager: Huh? Late ka dahil na traffic ka? Si Kim Chiu nga in-ambush pumasok on time!!!

Manager: Mag lileave ka dahil birthday ng anak mo? Si Kim Chiu nga muntik na hindi umabot sa next birthday niya dahil na ambush, pumasok pa!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hay, saw some FB post nga saying it's all stage to promote her movie or whatever she's doing, WTF! Who in his/her right mind will ask someone to shoot at your car while you're inside! She's an actress and not a politician.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Hay, saw some FB post nga saying it's all stage to promote her movie or whatever she's doing, WTF! Who in his/her right mind will ask someone to shoot at your car while you're inside! She's an actress and not a politician.

Same thoughts sir. Stage something this big and public and which, whether one likes it or not, will later come under the scrutiny of the PNP and probably other law enforcement authorities? Only a fool will do it.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    From now on Kim Chiu will be the gold standard of professionalism and the most hated person by Pinoy workers.

Manager: Aabsent ka dahil may lagnat ka? Si Kim Chiu nga in-ambush pumasok pa!!!

Manager: Huh? Late ka dahil na traffic ka? Si Kim Chiu nga in-ambush pumasok on time!!!

Manager: Mag lileave ka dahil birthday ng anak mo? Si Kim Chiu nga muntik na hindi umabot sa next birthday niya dahil na ambush, pumasok pa!!!
    boss,
    i'll do all that and more, if you pay me even half as much as what kim is getting.

or this,

boss,
    i'm betting kim doesn't want to do it all again.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    What if mag-witness pala si Kim Chiu sa abs.. Kaya inagapan.. Tinakot para di na ituloy ang pag-witness..

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Same thoughts sir. Stage something this big and public and which, whether one likes it or not, will later come under the scrutiny of the PNP and probably other law enforcement authorities? Only a fool will do it.
    Exactly! And Kim I'm sure is not a fool.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    What if mag-witness pala si Kim Chiu sa abs.. Kaya inagapan.. Tinakot para di na ituloy ang pag-witness..

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk
    Bakit!? May alam ba si Kim Chiu sa issue ng ABS CBN? Ano? Sabihin mo na sa min, sekret lang natin.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ang nakakapagtaka nga bakit hinid sa police station dumirecho si kim chiu. Bakit sa channel 2 office.

and totoo ba yugn basyo ng baril sa loob daw ng van nakuha?