The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 458 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ulitin ko po

hindi ung malaking bahay ang basehan

ung location po

kayang kaya bumili ng malaking lupa sa probinsya at magtayo ng malaking bahay pwede pa nga gawin resort yan eh

try mo gawin yan sa gitna ng Makati...
    And it's from Ramon Ang coz she's a Barretto and it's in Makati?

K.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Team Kramer nasaan ang malaking bahay nila?

bakit di nila tinayo sa Makati

they got all that endorsement and youtube income

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Team Kramer nasaan ang malaking bahay nila?

bakit di nila tinayo sa Makati
    You've made your point. It's not in Makati so its not from Ramon Ang.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    I remember last time napag usapan namin ni Cathy regarding lot sa Makati.

from Cathy herself:

"Back in 2015 the average price per square meter of a house in a village in central Makati is more or less P200k per square meter. It should be much higher now and I highly doubt it if you can buy a house in Makati for less than P100M. Maybe in Magallanes but that's not too central anymore. I agree with ULS, the most important factor in real estate is "location, location, location" You can buy a large house in Laguna/Silang for less than a third of the price in Makati.

Re Julia, I wouldn't be surprised if she built a large house at her age. What's surprising is she was able to afford in Makati where the highest real estate prices are."

OT: Balik ka na dito Cathy!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    From what i remmeber, building a house from the ground up will cost you aroun 30 to 50k per sqm of floor area.

30k is pwede na while 50k is mansion like na.

The bulk of the cost in building your dream home is the lot.

I saw an AD sa carousell, montgomery. 32M na, lot area is 90 sqm, while floor area is 90 sqm only.

Do the math. roughly 90% of the cost is nasa lot.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^^More than 10% naman yun house.

It could go 50/50 naman.

Alot of house nga may home elevator/lift, around 3M na yun.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde siya kasing sikat ni aldubs dati na sobrang daming endorsement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    ^^^More than 10% naman yun house.

It could go 50/50 naman.

Alot of house nga may home elevator/lift, around 3M na yun.

pansin ko when potential buyers look at a property they don't even care about the house

ang importante sa kanila ung lote

kahit ok ung bahay gigibain nila yun eh

habol lang talaga ung lote

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I think the Kramers have a beautiful house, but given the same resources, I would never consider buying a house in Antipolo. That's 2-3 hours away from BGC on a regular rush hour. If you send your kids to Ateneo or Xavier that's still 1-1.5 hrs away.

Location > size for me, any day.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I think the Kramers have a beautiful house, but given the same resources, I would never consider buying a house in Antipolo. That's 2-3 hours away from BGC on a regular rush hour. If you send your kids to Ateneo or Xavier that's still 1-1.5 hrs away.

Location > size for me, any day.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Natatawa talaga ako sa ginawa ng Kramer, classic American dream with matching man cave, play pens and a big dining place as if theyre gonna hosts a big dinner party everyday , like as if those celebs and politicians will even go there. And the pool, mygosh! Pano na ngaun may problema sa watter supply ang Pilipinas

Now that there is this monstrous traffic, kahit mag-imibita sila ng simple birthday celeb in their place, madami hinde makakapunta

These days, i even choose where i go, pag ang event either BGC or Ortigas lang, i go. If the place, im not sure about parking, I dont go na. I have a list of alibis in my iphone para ma send sa mag invite hihi

I have 2 condos, one residential and one commercial, and i have 3 diesels, and yet I still work in a company. Lagi ako pinagtatawanan dito kasi lahat inuutang ko , pero I think invested right naman hihi. Besides I still have my old bedroom in our parents place that no one can touch.

The Philippines will become a shithole soon, no mobility , no water, and no good food (re asf, birds flu) and thats all because of the population. Not nature

My adivce train for the gun and self-defense, and always be fit and healthy. Never prioritze money over health, coz if the **** hits the fan as what is happening now in HK, Spain, Lebanon and yellow vest movement In Europe wherein they blame the govt for what is truly a population problem. Ready ka.

Up to now, i still watch the walking dead and fear the walking dead, not because i like zombie movies, but because those shows really reveal two characters, the prepared and the unprep.

These days the unprep are the ones who got the big houses, fancy cars, milk tea everyday, with large hips and binte, na hinde makakatakbo ng mabili sa gulo. And did I mention fat famiilies in big vans who power trip only because they have servants. Pag nagkagutom na, those servants will be the first ones who devour them coz na see through na nila family