New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 65 of 459 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what does she want?
    a notarized document ending their relationship?
    is that how they think, now?
    heh heh.

it must get very lonely for these showbiz people... they agree to share their innermost feelings...
    A little respect. End it properly. 3 yr relationship and you just stop talking to the other person without incident. I'm surprised you don't see anything wrong with that...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    tapos pag nagkita ulet sila, sabihin lang nun isa, You ShuT up!, then sagot yun isa No,! You !! ShuT Up!.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    what does she want?
    a notarized document ending their relationship?
    is that how they think, now?
    heh heh.

it must get very lonely for these showbiz people... they agree to share their innermost feelings...
    Ang context po kasi niyan, nasa presscon siya ng new movie niya. Tinanong siya ng reporter, something like "ang sabi ni Dennis Padilla (Julia's dad) sabi daw sa kanya ni Gerald break na kayo kaya ngayon nanliligaw na sa anak niya". Bale, sa iba pa niya nalaman binbreak na pala siya ang alam niya hindi lang sila nag uusap.

You can see sa mukha niya she's hurting. Sabi niya she has to show up regardless sa mga nangyayari sa buhay niya. She's being professional. Tinanong siya eh, sinagot lang niya. She was put on the spot and she tried to handle it the best she can kahit na it must be a very vulnerable moment.

Yung ginawa kasi ni Gerald ay hindi manly at unacceptable.

Twitter

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    sabi na nga ni doc, nun panahon nya may affidavit of loss (notarised)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    You know him personally?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I don't have to know him personally. The guy cheats.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Ang context po kasi niyan, nasa presscon siya ng new movie niya. Tinanong siya ng reporter, something like "ang sabi ni Dennis Padilla (Julia's dad) sabi daw sa kanya ni Gerald break na kayo kaya ngayon nanliligaw na sa anak niya". Bale, sa iba pa niya nalaman binbreak na pala siya ang alam niya hindi lang sila nag uusap.

You can see sa mukha niya she's hurting. Sabi niya she has to show up regardless sa mga nangyayari sa buhay niya. She's being professional. Tinanong siya eh, sinagot lang niya. She was put on the spot and she tried to handle it the best she can kahit na it must be a very vulnerable moment.

Twitter

Sa kapatid kong babae, sirang sira image ni gerald, akala niya sobrang good boy Showbiz news

Kitang kita sa mga mata niya Showbiz news

Team basha talaga ako Showbiz news*♂️

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post

Twitter

"professional?"
    pesonally, i would have answered, "next question please".

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sabi na nga ni doc, nun panahon nya may affidavit of loss (notarised)
    nung panahon namin, sa likod ng bahay kami naglalaba.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    A little respect. End it properly. 3 yr relationship and you just stop talking to the other person without incident. I'm surprised you don't see anything wrong with that...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    i was commenting sarcastically about her answer. my prefered answer would have been "no comment".
    i was not commenting about his actions.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    "professional?"
    pesonally, i would have answered, "next question please".
    She was put on the spot, handled it the best she could in a vulnerable moment. Other celebrities were put on the same situation before and it didn't go well for them. Btw, if she answered it with "next question please" iba din ang dating niyan sa ibang tao. Damn if you do damn if you don't.