New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 458 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I don't think Jinky Pacquiao would wear a Michael Kors watch. Hehehehe

It might be a solid gold Rolex or Omega at the least.

Regarding Gerald Anderson, he has the looks and he knows how to use it accordingly. Yung iba nga dyan, di nga kasing kagandahang lalaki ni Gerald pero ubod ng landi! Hahahahaha
    Still blows my mind dahil lahat naman sila sa showbiz guapo (except for a few like the comedians and contrabidas). It seems like all his relationships are controversial and he is really a heart breaker.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Still blows my mind dahil lahat naman sila sa showbiz guapo (except for a few like the comedians and contrabidas). It seems like all his relationships are controversial and he is really a heart breaker.
    The wifey says it's also something of a competition between the young males of local showbiz, the same was said of Luis Manzano, Coco Martin, John Loyd P., Jericho R, etc. etc.

This always reminds of me of what happens during the Olympics.

You get all these super-healthy high-grade specimens of humans, who are usually all single and in the prime of their lives and you let them all meet each other in special events in an exclusive Olympic Village where only athletes are allowed.

Guess what's going to happen?

They're not going to be singing prayer hymns and contemplating life's mysteries, that's for sure.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

baka kasi raging hormones yan si Gerald lahat ng type niya papatulan kahit meron siya current gf

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    The wifey says it's also something of a competition between the young males of local showbiz, the same was said of Luis Manzano, Coco Martin, John Loyd P., Jericho R, etc. etc.

This always reminds of me of what happens during the Olympics.

You get all these super-healthy high-grade specimens of humans, who are usually all single and in the prime of their lives and you let them all meet each other in special events in an exclusive Olympic Village where only athletes are allowed.

Guess what's going to happen?

They're not going to be singing prayer hymns and contemplating life's mysteries, that's for sure.
    Pero among all the actors, siya yung parating controversial ang love life at maraming pinaiyak

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    baka kasi raging hormones yan si Gerald lahat ng type niya papatulan kahit meron siya current gf
    Kaya lang 30s na siya. Saka it looks like "serious" naman relationships niya tapos biglang iiwan HAHAH!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bata pa ung 30s

he'll be doing that for many many years pa

wala pa sa isip niya mag settle sa isa

sobra dami temptation eh

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Pero among all the actors, siya yung parating controversial ang love life at maraming pinaiyak
    I think it always takes two to tango. 2 willing participants is all it takes, and perhaps the guy is just sowing his wild oats before deciding.

Also, as one of our esteemed colleagues here once posted, mas aggressive na ngayon mga kababaihan natin. It could be a factor.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    syempre ma-flatter naman ung girl when Gerald shows interest in her diba

baka may crush na kay Gerald from the start palang

mataas ang batting average ng mga guys tulad ni Gerald titigan lang nila ang babae bibigay na

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    I think it always takes two to tango. 2 willing participants is all it takes, and perhaps the guy is just sowing his wild oats before deciding.

Also, as one of our esteemed colleagues here once posted, mas aggressive na ngayon mga kababaihan natin. It could be a factor.
    My question is below:
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    syempre ma-flatter naman ung girl when Gerald shows interest in her diba

baka may crush na kay Gerald from the start palang

mataas ang batting average ng mga guys tulad ni Gerald titigan lang nila ang babae bibigay na
    Pero mga pumapatol sa kanya mga marketable at marami din choices. Mga "a listers" ng Philippine showbiz like Sarah Geronimo, Kim Chiu, Bea Alonzo. So it makes me wonder what all these a list women see in him. Kung mga starlet or non showbiz lang pinapatulan niya, di ako magtataka na papatol agad

Saka sikat ba yung Gerard? Mas sikat mga GF niya sa kanya e. I never watch ABS pero kilala ko mga ex niya sa sobrang sikat haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 23rd, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My question is below:

Pero mga pumapatol sa kanya mga marketable at marami din choices. Mga "a listers" ng Philippine showbiz like Sarah Geronimo, Kim Chiu, Bea Alonzo. So it makes me wonder what all these a list women see in him. Kung mga starlet lang pinapatulan niya, di ako magtataka

Saka sikat ba yung Gerard? Mas sikat mga GF niya sa kanya e. I never watch ABS pero kilala ko mga ex niya sa sobrang sikat haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Jericho Rosales, Cesar Montano etc

i mean what Gerald does isn't unique

-

kahit top stars mga babae parin yan

there are guys who are just good with girls

alam nila paano makuha ang loob ng babae

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di naman siguro papatol si Gerald sa starlet that would be too easy for him