New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 458 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe it's for marketing purposes. Weekend sales statistics ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the hardliners can go on thursday, and more of the less rabid ones can go during the weekend, because the hardliners had already watched it the day before. also, those who are too busy during weekends, can go watch on thursday.
    it boils down to more viewers and more income, i guess.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Reason daw is for the benefit of local movies. I just don't really get how it'll favor pinoy flicks w/ the change in sched

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kasi pag weekend ang 1st day ng showing ng new movie mas madami makakanood

mas konte nakakanood pag mid week

mahalagang metric kasi ang opening day ticket sales

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ‘The Matrix’ at 20: Looking Back on the International Box Office Success | Variety

Tim Gray
    March 29, 2019

In the 20 years since its debut, Warner Bros.-Roadshow’s “The Matrix” has remained a major influence on countless action and sci-fi films. When it premiered in Los Angeles on March 24, 1999, producer Joel Silver described the film as “the first movie of the 21st century.” Variety also reported that Warner Bros. execs were “gleeful, knowing they had a hit on their hands.”

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Oh wow 20 years na pala ang Matrix! One of my favorite movies! This movie was truly ground breaking (the sequels were crap though). I remember watching in awe with mostly my jaw wide open with all the action scenes when I first watched it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Oh wow 20 years na pala ang Matrix! One of my favorite movies! This movie was truly ground breaking (the sequels were crap though). I remember watching in awe with mostly my jaw wide open with all the action scenes when I first watched it.
    Same here. It's a classic. Time flies so fast. I was still in school when it came out.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    one of the best bands w/c came out of the opm scene in the 90's loses a vital member to the afterlife

True Faith original member Ferdie Marquez dies | Lifestyle | GMA News Online

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    sino ba yung dante garoupa at nakikita ko sa facebook pero hindi ko pa kinclick.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    sino ba yung dante garoupa at nakikita ko sa facebook pero hindi ko pa kinclick.
    Haha Dante Galupa. Yung YouTuber na ang pinopost mga pagsasayaw na pang macho dancer pero malaki tiyan niya. Sikat na sikat siya sa mga millennials/college students.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk