New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 458 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My Dad wasn't sedentary when he was diagnosed with hypertension. Conscious yun sa hitsura ng katawan niya, e napaka vain HAHA! The point is, maraming salaula sa katawan na walang sakit pero may mga nag aalaga sa katawan, sila pa nagkakasakit. I had an uncle who ate unhealthy, no exercise, lasenggero at yosi but lived til his 70s. We all thought he wouldn't make it to 50.

Dad ko wala naman stress sa job, Kuya ko lang daw stressor niya UF ko naman doesn't have a job haha! Pero my 30 something officemates that are hypertensive, stress nga daw and lack of sleep

Yes doctor. My Dad is a prime example, gym rat din Dad ko
    bad grass is difficult to exterminate. - old philippine saying.

"stress" does not have to mean, unhappiness, disappointment, anxiety.
    simply being uncertain can be stress enough.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think i also know this R. A. , if his middle initial is F .
    he's the one who said this 80% in the genes thing.
    I'm really amazed how you can guess other doctors with so little information. My jaw dropped when you guessed the 90+ surgeon I posted about. There are a lot of old doctors naman. Maybe you know all my family's doctors too. LOL. It looks like medicine is a small world talaga :P

I believe my Lola saying we have bad genes. I thought nga I wouldn't make it til 30

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

"bad grass" the term itself burns a good amount of calories. heart is kicking ok lol.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I'm really amazed how you can guess other doctors with so little information. My jaw dropped when you guessed the 90+ surgeon I posted about. There are a lot of old doctors naman. Maybe you know all my family's doctors too. LOL. It looks like medicine is a small world talaga :P

:
    whoa there, hija. i could be wrong. there are many Dr. R. A.'s in the philippines.
    hindi pa sumasagot si stock, kung siya na nga yon.

at any rate, there have been only 130,000 physicians that have been registered in the country, since the start of the "listahan".
    many of these have already passed away.
    if a physician is prominent enough, many doctors should know him personally, or of him professionally, or come across some of his works, his friends, and his walking advertisements (his success cases).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I’ve been binge watching my 600lb life also. Scary may isang episode eh he had a heart attack during the course of his treatment/therapy Showbiz news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    whoa there, hija. i could be wrong. there are many Dr. R. A.'s in the philippines.
    hindi pa sumasagot si stock, kung siya na nga yon.

at any rate, there have been only 130,000 physicians that have been registered in the country, since the start of the "listahan".
    many of these have already passed away.
    if a physician is prominent enough, many doctors should know him personally, or of him professionally, or come across some of his works, his friends, and his walking advertisements (his success cases).
    Most of my doctors are old Showbiz news My cardio, doctor SS was 70s or 80s na in the early 2000s. I just tell him, doctor I need medcert for sick leave. His answer? How many days you want? I love him hahaha. Suplado nun sa mga med rep. It makes me wonder if he is still in practice. I go St Luke's na kasi. Dr SS is MMC. I don't like the younger docs, ang strict sa med cert!
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    I’ve been binge watching my 600lb life also. Scary may isang episode eh he had a heart attack during the course of his treatment/therapy Showbiz news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I cried in that episode. That was Robert. The GF is a saint.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i think i also know this R. A. , if his middle initial is F .
    he's the one who said this 80% in the genes thing.
    hindi doc heheheh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    hindi doc heheheh
    heh heh.
    hey C4U!
    hindi ku dr. A yung dr. A ni stock.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is so hard to watch First 30 secs I noticed that he looked bloated/maga and a different color. I'm very particular with pamamaga because that is not a good sign. He was still singing decently on the first song and I did not notice that he was gasping for breath but he said hiningal siya after singing. It was painful to watch the second song, he couldn't even sing anymore

It makes me wonder if he did not go through the performance and went straight to the hospital, would he have survived? Also, I thought when a person is having a heart attack mag slurred speech na?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This is so hard to watch First 30 secs I noticed that he looked bloated/maga and a different color. I'm very particular with pamamaga because that is not a good sign. He was still singing decently on the first song and I did not notice that he was gasping for breath but he said hiningal siya after singing. It was painful to watch the second song, he couldn't even sing anymore

It makes me wonder if he did not go through the performance and went straight to the hospital, would he have survived? Also, I thought when a person is having a heart attack mag slurred speech na?

hes funny af. too bad he ignored the symptoms. this is classic CHF.