New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 458 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ my brother was a big fan of that franchise. Pero astig din talaga iyong Pontiac fire bird ni smokey ba o ni bandit?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; September 7th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ my brother was a big fan of that franchise. Pero astig din talaga iyong Pontiac fire ni smokey ba o ni bandit?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ my brother was a big fan of that franchise. Pero astig din talaga iyong Pontiac fire bird ni smokey ba o ni bandit?

Kay bandit yung Trans Am. Iyon ang nagpasikat sa Trans Am way before KITT came along. Now I can imagine "Bandit" and Sheriff Buford T. Justice (Jackie Gleason) chasing each other up in the sky.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This guy really disappeared from the social network...

Business Partner Who Allegedly Deceived Kris Aquino is Nicko Falcis, Says Lolit SolisADOBO Today

The person who allegedly deceived Kris Aquino has been identified by Lolit Solis. True to her ‘pasabog’ style, Lolit said the business partner Kris Aquino was referring to in her posts is none other than Nicko Falcis.

Nicko Falcis handled some of Kris Aquino’s businesses and endorsement deals, particularly Nacho Bimby and Snail White. According to Aquino’s posts about the deception and financial humiliation she suffered recently, tens of millions of pesos are involved.

Though she did not name the business partner who allegedly deceived her, this was revealed by Lolit Solis a couple of days ago.

On the morning radio program hosted by Arnold Clavio, Joel Zobel and Ali Sotto on DZBB, the legal problem of a certain actress was discussed. They treated it as a blind item though Kris had already written about it on social media. As the discussion wore on, Lolit Solis phoned in and identified the actress as Kris Aquino. She then blurted out the name of the business partner who allegedly deceived her of her ‘tens of millions’ – Nicko Falcis.

Curiously, Falcis’ Instagram account has been disabled.

Kris Aquino nor her legal team has not confirmed Lolit Solis’ ‘revelation’. Nor has the camp of Nicko Falcis made any comment on the matter. As such, this remains an allegation.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Coco Martin with his new Inkas Sentry Armour 4x4

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Coco Martin with his new Inkas Sentry Armour 4x4

Wow. Even armored cars of banks will stay away from this beast. Buses, jeeps and MCs beware!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Wow. Even armored cars of banks will stay away from this beast. Buses, jeeps and MCs beware!
    He still talks like Sylvester the cat though

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    He still talks like Sylvester the cat though

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Only that Sylvester the Cat can speak English. I haven't heard Coco Martin speak a word of English. LOL!