New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 458 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The patriarch of the Jacksons croaks at 89... Once accused of child abuse and taking advantage of his children... Epitome of a Deadbeat dad.

Joe Jackson Net Worth: Father of Janet and Michael Jackson | Money

Fired as a manager by his children and accused of abuse and cruelty by several of his kids, Joe Jackson died without much in the way of money or an estate. At the time of his death, his net worth was estimated at $500,000, according to Celebrity Net Worth.

A lawyer for Joe Jackson filed a petition seeking an allowance from Michael Jackson’s estate, stating that the elder Jackson had little in the way of income. Joe Jackson was hoping to receive a stipend that would cover the $1,200 monthly rent on his home in Las Vegas, as well as monthly allotments of $2,500 for dining out, $1,000 for entertainment and gifts, $2,000 for flights, and $3,000 for hotels. The total sought by Joe Jackson came to over $15,000 a month, or nearly $200,000 per year.

Over years, Joe Jackson has been involved in many businesses attempting to profit off the Jackson family’s music legacy. In 2012, for example, he was seen in a mall kiosk selling “Jackson Perfumes,” and he reportedly did not have permission to use the image of Michael Jackson used on the bottle.
    Last edited by Monseratto; June 28th, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^norm yan sa pinoy LOL

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pang bayad sa iyo shout out lang...

Jameson Blake apologizes after asking for free graphic design from artists | Inquirer Entertainment

Local actor Jameson Blake was slammed recently by netizens after he asked graphic artists if they could make him a banner he could use for his social media accounts. And instead of remuneration, Blake said the best banner would get a “shoutout” from him in exchange.

The solicitation was made on Twitter last July 4, although the tweet has since been deleted. “Any graphic designers here?” Blake asked then. “Willing to make me a cover photo/banner for (ex. Youtube, Twitch). I need a banner with the username ‘Lucid Express’. Best one gets a shout out from me.”

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Tito here. Who TF is Jameson Blake?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    tito tito here.
    "fine with me."
    like the guy said, he was asking for volunteers.
    and don't we know the price of advertisement nowadays?
    maka-ilan lang na paying jobs arising from that shout-out, sulit na siguro.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    What happened to our OPM artist like Jaya, Regine Velasquez, Martin Nivera, Gary V? Parang wala na akong naririnig na bagong songs from them?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tito tito here.
    "fine with me."
    like the guy said, he was asking for volunteers.
    and don't we know the price of advertisement nowadays?
    maka-ilan lang na paying jobs arising from that shout-out, sulit na siguro.
    If people really want to get back at the guy, dapat hindi na lang pinansin yung post. Ano ba ang habol na mga KSP? Any publicity is still publicity.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    What happened to our OPM artist like Jaya, Regine Velasquez, Martin Nivera, Gary V? Parang wala na akong naririnig na bagong songs from them?

active pa naman yata sila sa lounge circuit. although si gary v has had some serious health issues lately. but from what i've been reading, he has survived them.
    Last edited by baludoy; July 10th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Simple... young people nowadays won’t flock to buy records from veterans even if they are still miles better than the current crop of teenage heartthrobs (with a few spectacular exceptions like morissette).

Sadly, That’s just how it is.... image and looks play a big role even in the music industry.

Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Simple... young people nowadays won’t flock to buy records from veterans even if they are still miles better than the current crop of teenage heartthrobs (with a few spectacular exceptions like morissette).

Sadly, That’s just how it is.... image and looks play a big role even in the music industry.
    Yes, pera pera na kasi. Even non-singers basta popular nag-click. Tignan mo si Anne Curtis tapos yung sa Probinsiyano na nanalo sa Your face sounds familiar. Nawawala na yung art sa music hehe.