New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 458 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    WHAT?!?! Shocking indeed. Never saw him as the type to commit suicide

He is living the dream life (good food and travel as your job)
    And a very pretty girlfriend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Just to show that happiness and contentment is a mindset..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    And a very pretty girlfriend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    si asia argento? i think they split-up recently kaya isa din ata na factor kaya depressed siya

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    3 devil middle aged botox witches. I know it's bad to wish karma, but wow. I can't find what is so funny about a follower asking help when the child has a heart problem, brother has cancer and the mother needs Ensure?

Last edited by _Cathy_; June 11th, 2018 at 08:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    3 devil middle aged botox witches. I know it's bad to wish karma, but wow. I can't find what is so funny about a follower asking help when the child has a heart problem, brother has cancer and the mother needs Ensure?

Inggit lang mga bashers...hehehe

Gretchen Barretto, Tonyboy Cojuangco react to ?mistress,? ?gold digger? accusations | Philstar.com

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003

Perhaps a side effect of the procedure...excess Botulinum toxin was injected into their faces, and, owing to a severe lack of matter therein, made its way into the cranial cavity.
    Last edited by badkuk; June 13th, 2018 at 02:30 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

haha

devil middle aged botox witches

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I do believe that for some, having a religion stops one from suicide. I should know because that's one of the reasons that stopped me from hurting myself. I don't want to be stuck in purgatory and I want to see my loved ones when I pass on. Also, I think suicide is very selfish. Why? Because you hurt the persons you leave behind and there are MILLIONS of people fighting to live, those with terminal illness or abnormalities - if they are fighting to live in spite of their situation, why should I, a healthy person take my life?

I don't judge persons that committed suicide though because it is a mental illness. It's hard to fight something when it is physical or chemical imbalance in the brain. BTW, suicidal tendencies/depression are hereditary. I know families with that gene and there is always someone in the branch that commits suicide or falls into depression. Usually they have the gay gene also.

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    It really makes me wonder what Tonyboy sees is Gretchen? I saw some of her videos and it looks like her screw is already loose. She does catwalk in public and calls for attention that a normal person wouldn't do.

She must give tantric level s3x. I don't see any more reason as she is past her prime and not really known for kindness.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the patriarch of the pawn stars cable tv show has passed on to the other side

Richard Harrison, 'Pawn Stars' star known as 'The Old Man,' dies - CNN

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    the patriarch of the pawn stars cable tv show has passed on to the other side

Richard Harrison, 'Pawn Stars' star known as 'The Old Man,' dies - CNN
    so, will chumlee get promoted, or will it be that girl librarian?