New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Any tsikoter here who knows what's the name of the theme song of the latest San Miguel Beer commercial with Jet Li?

Parang magandang driving music yun eh especially kung nagmamadali ka

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Annoying lang ung tone nya talaga. Di bagay for an action star.

"Greyt bir" hahahaha!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    If you were annoyed by that, check out his side ad for the SMB Oktoberfest .

Galing talaga ng soundtrack. At first I thought it was "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas pero hindi eh..katunog lang.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Instrumental sampler lang yun, exclusive to the ad. You'll have to ask the ad agency responsible kung kaninong arranger nila pinagawa yun.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yup tama si bogeyman, ako din eh, been searching for months before sa mga background music ng mga ads (ex. ung sa sprite "I'm falling away", got a copy, pero 30secs lang) hahahaha

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Instrumental sampler lang yun, exclusive to the ad. You'll have to ask the ad agency responsible kung kaninong arranger nila pinagawa yun.
    Ah ok, I guess I'll be making some calls. I have buddies who work at SMB but even their bosses have no idea about the soundtrack. All they know is that they sell "great beer" hahaha!

I saw it a few times today again and I think I heard the words "hari krishna...hari krishna..." in the tune. I tried that on Bearshare but zip! Nothing.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Yup tama si bogeyman, ako din eh, been searching for months before sa mga background music ng mga ads (ex. ung sa sprite "I'm falling away", got a copy, pero 30secs lang) hahahaha

Hahaha! I'm looking for that too. Pero ok na yang 30 seconds mo pang ringtone

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hindi ko yata napansin yung theme song nila.. i'll keep an eye..

imo, ok na sana yung commercial ng sanmig kasi nakuha nila si jet li.. kaya lang, kailangan ba talaga isingit si pacquiao.. medyo kasawa na kasi mukha nya sa commercial eh..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ajrona View Post
    hindi ko yata napansin yung theme song nila.. i'll keep an eye..

imo, ok na sana yung commercial ng sanmig kasi nakuha nila si jet li.. kaya lang, kailangan ba talaga isingit si pacquiao.. medyo kasawa na kasi mukha nya sa commercial eh..
    HAHAHAHA! Honga! Actually, I thought that it was his turn to say "wala kang katulad Jet Li.."

:hysterical:

San Miguel Beer Jet Li Commercial Theme Song