New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Any listeners? For 60s to 90s rockers and Pinoy Rockers out there. They have a nice rock and roll playlist. From Led Zep, The Jerks, Yano, etc.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wow... has RJ recovered finally from the financial crisis? Or is it another RJ that's bought the station? I'm-a-gonna-give-it-a-listen... intriguing!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it's the same RJ since there are RJ Bar advertisements there. :guitar:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is this the same as "DZRJ" long ago? Last I recall, that radio station was located near PUP(?) and used to be a classic rock radio station. But, they switched genres and became a Top 40 station. That meant there wasn't a single radio station in Metro Manila that played rock music.

*SIGH* That was a gloomy time. I drowned my sorrows by listening to PUV jeepney rock music. That was also the peak period when Pinoy rock bands played live in Shakeys. Those were great.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 15th, 2008 at 04:40 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    favorite ko yan RJ radio!

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Their playlist includes Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynrd Skynrd, Led Zep, Rollingstone, Juan dela Cruz, Raymund Fortuno, The Breed, Yano, Guns 'N FK'N Roses, etc. They hardly or does not play ridiculous Emo and Pogi rock at all and I hope it will stay that way.

http://web.rjplanet.com/ur

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    malakas ba signal? finally! a true rock station!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They're playing some newer stuff... but the percentage that's good old rocking and rolling tunes is pretty good. It's on my station presets now.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

RJ Underground 105.9FM