New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Eto pa...

What's wrong with Cristina Pecson?? Her two consecutive columns always touched on guys and their powerful/big cars, and how these guys are trying to make up for something. Duh?? Can't help but think if she's talking about her bad experiences.

As if Earl isn't enough to ruin TG's reputation.

Might as well cough up the additional P60 to get C! instead.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Katawa ung Murcielago vs Supra comparo nila.

Here's what they have to say in the end:

Which is faster? This can only be answered by instrumented testing on an appropriate stretch of road (long, flat and deserted), which is pretty hard to find, considering the 300kph-plus potential of these land rockets. And at this level, it really doesn't matter much.
    Looks like they just drove it around the block (they did mention driving in EDSA), did a photoshoot and go home. Hehe. Kala ko naman topspeed or track shootout.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    My gulay... totoo yan? Which issue?

You want us to [size=5]DO[/size] something about it? How about a strongly worded letter to their editor? How about a boycot on TGP?

looks like TGP peeps can't do anything right!!

another boo-boo for the "automotive-journalist" editor-in-chief.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 13th, 2006 at 02:49 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Katawa ung Murcielago vs Supra comparo nila.

Looks like they just drove it around the block (they did mention driving in EDSA), did a photoshoot and go home. Hehe. Kala ko naman topspeed or track shootout.
    I guess wala silang budget to do a REAL race track test for these two cars. Walang advertising sponsor kasi ata eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    Eto pa...

What's wrong with Cristina Pecson?? Her two consecutive columns always touched on guys and their powerful/big cars, and how these guys are trying to make up for something. Duh?? Can't help but think if she's talking about her bad experiences.
    I think its a girl thing... hehehehe

As if Earl isn't enough to ruin TG's reputation.
    hindi pa ba?... I doubt if the motorcycle peeps would even touch a copy of TGP any more.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTW guys, dig this... I heard from the grape vine that TGP EIC V.B.Sarne was inquiring about a certain "GhostHunter". I guess my comments are getting heard.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    i'll just buy playboy.

they have better articles (not just the pics. heheh...).
    Stacey Dash is in the latest one...the annoying black girl from Clueless. my my my she has turned into something nice :drool:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bakbakan na! signup sya dito para magkaroon ng suggestion thread for TGP, may DSL naman siguro office nya..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    Stacey Dash is in the latest one...the annoying black girl from Clueless. my my my she has turned into something nice :drool:
    i got the PDF of that hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    O eto... just feel in the survey ng Top Gear
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/readersurvey/index.php

Wala pala silang forum, akala ko every Summit Media magazine ay may forum (eg. Entrepreneur). Maybe they're afraid of a severe bashing from their readers hehe!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
[repost] Top Gear Philippines Magazine, ...with the new editor in chief.