New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'll just buy playboy.

they have better articles (not just the pics. heheh...).

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    i'll just buy playboy.

they have better articles (not just the pics. heheh...).
    hahaha! This I agree!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I never liked Top Gear, front cover pa lang nakikita ko... ayoko na bilhin. C! Magazine is definitely better although I don't know if it's wise to jack up the price to P185.

In terms of PR, I think Top Gear has more PR coz I read in an article last week in Inquirer about the elections of CAGI (forgot what it stands for) and Top Gear has many representatives in the board, walang na-mention about C! Magazine people.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got offended sa review ng ford lynx. .

They were explaining that the Lynx is a rebadged Mazda 323/Familia which was known as the Protege in other countries. What ticked me off was when they had a line that states..."that explains the cheesy Protegetech stickers".
    obviously, this guy doesnt know who we are and thought na nabibili lang sa accessory shops yung sticker namin. geeeez. can anybody confirm this? couldnt post sa forum ng tgp e. ang bagal ng activation! mag lalabas lang sana ako ng galit.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    i got offended sa review ng ford lynx. .

obviously, this guy doesnt know who we are and thought na nabibili lang sa accessory shops yung sticker namin. geeeez. can anybody confirm this? couldnt post sa forum ng tgp e. ang bagal ng activation! mag lalabas lang sana ako ng galit.
    My gulay... totoo yan? Which issue?

You want us to [size=5]DO[/size] something about it? How about a strongly worded letter to their editor? How about a boycot on TGP?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4
    I never liked Top Gear, front cover pa lang nakikita ko... ayoko na bilhin. C! Magazine is definitely better although I don't know if it's wise to jack up the price to P185.

In terms of PR, I think Top Gear has more PR coz I read in an article last week in Inquirer about the elections of CAGI (forgot what it stands for) and Top Gear has many representatives in the board, walang na-mention about C! Magazine people.
    One can say that C! Magazine is an like "upstart" because they dont have the same backing as in Top Gear with Robinson's Gokongwei (via Summit Media). In fact, I still find it hard to get issues of C! Magazine in smaller magazine shops while Top Gear is everywhere but too bad their magazine really sucks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too i dont buy car mags anymore...
    the last TG i bought is the last issue of Mike Black (Honda Civic 2006 preview)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow...that "cheesy" sticker comment was classless.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdamazda,

july issue . . there already is a growing thread in www.protegetech.org

hindi pa nababasa ng ibang officers ng PTP though. .

http://www.protegetech.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10316

classless indeed
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Obviously these guys don't do their research. Or... maybe they don't have a budget a researcher? or maybe they're lazy? or maybe they're busy with all the advertisers that they forgot to do their ACTUAL jobs (if they actually care) which is to write something CREDIBLE, something BASED ON FACTS. When you think of it, its ironic that their magazine is called Top Gear, AFAIK Top Gear is a credible source of info regarding Cars, I guess I'll scratch Top Gear PHILIPPINES off my list.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
[repost] Top Gear Philippines Magazine, ...with the new editor in chief.