New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    I am not a big fan of ces drilon palagi yan pa bida feeling superstar...sa pila palaging cut sa line like sa sine sa robinson galle movie. I will not be surprise if kidnap me ito...her character is parang ganyan.
    Same here. Same feeling. Wala akong bilib dyan ke Ces Drilon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    I am not a big fan of ces drilon palagi yan pa bida feeling superstar...sa pila palaging cut sa line like sa sine sa robinson galle movie. I will not be surprise if kidnap me ito...her character is parang ganyan.
    Same here. Same feeling. Wala akong bilib dyan ke Ces Drilon.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    buti na lang hindi si pinky dinukot....

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is something that I wouldn't wish upon even my worse enemy. It ain't fun being abducted by the most feared terrorist organization in the country.

I'm not fond of Ces Drilon. I'm not impressed by her style of journalism and sure as hell she ain't no Christian Amanpour, who eats danger for breakfast over at CNN - but my heart goes out to her family.

Ces also seems to be unlucky more often at times. She transferred to abs-cbn more than 12 years ago from GMA-7 because she was ***ually harassed by her production manager(?) there while she was still a squire at the network. Just recently, her CRV was involved in a hit-and-run (her being the victim) and now this.

I just hope she gets out of this and back to her family.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My spider sense is tingling. Parang pakana lang ito ng ABS-CBN to divert the issue from the Meralco brouhaha. Style na kasi ng ABS yan. Pansin niyo, parang naglaho na yung mga critics ng Meralco, panay expressions of sympathy and concern for Ces Drilon ang nasa diyaryo.

Naalala ko tuloy yung Glorietta "bombing." May tumawag kuno na terrorist sa ABS-CBN, inaangkin yung responsibilidad. Naging exclusive news tuloy for Ch. 2, since they outscooped their rival. Eh binatikos agad ng military yung claim, kasi hilaw naman talaga sa detalye at hindi kaboses nung caller yung alleged terrorist based on their records.

It wouldn't surprise me if this actually turned out to be a "kidnap-me to divert the public's attention from Meralco, thus saving my employer" incident

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That is one huge conspiracy theory, pero for now I still believe and of course we don't want bad things to happen to innocent people...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    don't worry I won't blame GMA and I won;t blame the reporters as well who were just doing their job and get into trouble which they don't deserve...

they knew what they were getting into, they knew that their lives was at stake, they did it anyway bec it was part of their job

how can you prevent such thing from not happening? what precaution can you suggest? do they need to bring soldiers with them as their securities? then it defeated their purpose in the first place, they went there to interview abu sayafs leaders, do you think the abus would grant them interview with them accompanied by soldiers?

I haven't heard ABS blaming the gov't for this, did they? there is no one to blame but the Abus...

maybe you're not blaming them upfront but ang dating sa akin ng post mo that you're implying that the reporter and her crew deserved this bec they wanted to be bida...

Hehehe, bro, I can't blame the Abu Sayyaf either. Kasi, yun din ang trabaho nila, ang mangidnap at mag-terrorize.

Seriously, I would assign a greater part of the blame to Ms. Drilon. She didn't have to go there, and she knew the risks. Life would still go on for her and the rest of the world, even if she didn't get to interview the terrorist leader. Ang habol lang naman talaga niya is self-gratification: she would become more famous, and she'd be known in the industry for her guts and courage.

Well, sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to be. She was dealt a cruel hand.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    naku andaming galit ke ces dito, nag cucut sila ng linya sa sinehan, eto another cinema incident from my friend, they are seated right next to cess and their kids, ang yabang daw sobra, pinagyayabang na sa media siya, sarap daw dagukan...

sa mga newscaster, pare pareho lang silang dependent sa new its just how great they deliver the news and how brave they are to stand with any possible danger...

at alam niya ang risk, was she the one covering the news when the manila pen was under sieged... kasama sa trabaho nila yan, sana indi lang drama ang nagyayari at sana walang mangyaring masama sa kaniya kung totoong indi parte ng publicity yun...

at kung makalabas siya ng maginhawa pwede bang tantanan ng abs ang media hype, o wag kalabisan ng media hype...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    naku andaming galit ke ces dito, nag cucut sila ng linya sa sinehan, eto another cinema incident from my friend, they are seated right next to cess and their kids, ang yabang daw sobra, pinagyayabang na sa media siya, sarap daw dagukan...

sa mga newscaster, pare pareho lang silang dependent sa new its just how great they deliver the news and how brave they are to stand with any possible danger...

at alam niya ang risk, was she the one covering the news when the manila pen was under sieged... kasama sa trabaho nila yan, sana indi lang drama ang nagyayari at sana walang mangyaring masama sa kaniya kung totoong indi parte ng publicity yun...

at kung makalabas siya ng maginhawa pwede bang tantanan ng abs ang media hype, o wag kalabisan ng media hype...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I think the more important question is:

Bakit hindi na lang si Marc Logan ang pinadala sa Sulu?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
[Renamed]Ces Drilon and crew, abducted then released