New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde naman para makahanap ng asawa, part lang naman talaga na dapat alagaan ngipin, parang executive check up so kasama na dental. Overall health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes pero it's also aesthetic

parents spend a lot of money to make their teenagers' teeth look good

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Conscious na ngayon sa teeth ang masa. It's so consistent every time there is a social media influencer na "umaahon sa hirap", one of the first things they do is braces or veneers, skin care, car and a breed dog.

May iba na sinasadya iprolong ang braces kaya hindi nagpapa adjust because they think braces are cute. My kuya thinks anyone working and still wearing braces e nagmumurang kamatis (no offense to those that had braces late)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    syempre pag umahon ka na sa kahirapan hindi ka na preoccupied with trying to avoid hunger

you can now do other things

like look at the mirror all day

see what you can do to make yourself look better

may pera ka na para magpaganda

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ang sinabi ko pag babae usually kulang sa ngipin or weak gilagid kahit anong demographic

baka ang tinutukoy mo sinasbi ko pag mahirap eh hindi baog.
    mabuhay si aristotel !
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    syempre pag umahon ka na sa kahirapan hindi ka na preoccupied with trying to avoid hunger

you can now do other things

like look at the mirror all day

see what you can do to make yourself look better

may pera ka na para magpaganda
    Jinky Pacquiao ang perfect example.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes it does but do majority of prostitutes do shabu? That's so expensive na now.

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk
    well, kung adik ka, adik ka. if you're deep in that hole, you'd do anything to get that fix.

in fact, i know of one girl who got really hooked on shabu to the point that she became the s3x toy of her pusher. sayang iyon kasi she was cute mestisahin and she was educated din. pero talagang na lulon to the point she was being used as a "party favor" of her supplier. eventually she had hiv daw and died because, i guess, of complications arising from her immuno deficiency.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Jinky Pacquiao ang perfect example.

quintessential nouveau. My cousin abhors her and thinks that her ostentatious display of wealth is immoral

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    well, kung adik ka, adik ka. if you're deep in that hole, you'd do anything to get that fix.

in fact, i know of one girl who got really hooked on shabu to the point that she became the s3x toy of her pusher. sayang iyon kasi she was cute mestisahin and she was educated din. pero talagang na lulon to the point she was being used as a "party favor" of her supplier. eventually she had hiv daw and died because, i guess, of complications arising from her immuno deficiency.
    dami na nga nasira buhay sa shabu, and yes, common yan women having s3x with pushers in exchange for drugs. I will never associate myself with an addict, yung ganyan kabaon na kasi magulo buhay nila. Even their families lumalayo sa kanila kasi they become a different person. Saka lakas makapangit ng drugs.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang laki ng binaba ng views ng RTIA. It's boring without Raffy Tulfo, it proves na malaki talaga impact ng host sa success ng show.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Ang laki ng binaba ng views ng RTIA. It's boring without Raffy Tulfo, it proves na malaki talaga impact ng host sa success ng show.
    Gusto kasi ng tao yung pagmumura ni raffy compare sa mga bagito lawyer na nilagay nya na walang pangil. Mahilig kasi tayo sa instant solution dahil siguro sa tagal ng hustisya dito kaya yun ginamit ni raffy para sumikat at ngyon senador na sya. Mas malaki kita dun..haha.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Truth! Laking bagay ng host. Tonight show is still strong, but viewership under Jimmy Fallon is down to about 2/3 what it was with Jay Leno. Top Gear UK never attained the same status after Clarkson era.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849