New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    one of my projects. i did the design few months ago and another pinoy friend did the walk-through in sketchup. what do u think about the shots, sequencing and angles? my boss was impressed but im not that solved as we need to update it for an exhibit....any better suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93amH3Vk0fU

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    one of my projects. i did the design few months ago and another pinoy friend did the walk-through in sketchup. what do u think about the shots, sequencing and angles? my boss was impressed but im not that solved as we need to update it for an exhibit....any better suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93amH3Vk0fU

alrightio. good use of angled views and aerial shots, it's a swell project overall, sir yuichi. just some minor adjustments if I may.

* background music doesn't suit a landscape walk through like this quite a bit. I guess you could employ its acoustic guitar rendering in the background but without that particular lyrics. a simple instrumental soft jazz usually does the trick.
    * from an aerial view, the trees ligning up the park seemed to have a darkish foliage. not pretty to look at, you might want to change it to fiery orange like it's summer season.
    * the whole area's (park to pool to gazebo) rather small, it shouldn't take this long for a fly by around the interesting spots. trim the length of the animation by widening the field of vision for some shots instead of tightening it to reduce the number of views needed.
    * usually the camera orbits around the perimeter first to give an overall perspective of the entire area. then it pans across the area, this is where you have the walk throughs and fly pasts for tight shots. then it again pans out and does the perimeter fly by and it repeats the cycle along with the bg music.
    * add sky on the white bg
    yun lang po.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    alrightio. good use of angled views and aerial shots, it's a swell project overall, sir yuichi. just some minor adjustments if I may.

* background music doesn't suit a landscape walk through like this quite a bit. I guess you could employ its acoustic guitar rendering in the background but without that particular lyrics. a simple instrumental soft jazz usually does the trick.
    * from an aerial view, the trees ligning up the park seemed to have a darkish foliage. not pretty to look at, you might want to change it to fiery orange like it's summer season.
    * the whole area's (park to pool to gazebo) rather small, it shouldn't take this long for a fly by around the interesting spots. trim the length of the animation by widening the field of vision for some shots instead of tightening it to reduce the number of views needed.
    * usually the camera orbits around the perimeter first to give an overall perspective of the entire area. then it pans across the area, this is where you have the walk throughs and fly pasts for tight shots. then it again pans out and does the perimeter fly by and it repeats the cycle along with the bg music.
    * add sky on the white bg
    yun lang po.

thanks bro, i appreciate that. isang comment na logical is good enough, very professional yung comments mo..
    actually yung una kong comment din is the soundtrack. off ko nga yung speaker nung ipresent ko. yung una nga mas matindi ,"bring to life".
    Last edited by yuichi; November 30th, 2006 at 06:01 PM.

please comment on this vid