New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    RIP, kawawa naman anak.

Kaya nga, ano ba yan, wala na kasi news na news, sensationalize agad para bumenta.
    there is a saying in journalism class: "if there is no news, make news!".

when this issue first broke into the airlanes, this pair of male and female anchors, talked about it all thruout their radio program. they mentioned things like, "dalawa silang duktor na nag-o-opera; bakit walang anesthesiologist?", "sino nagbantay sa pasyente habang nag-o-opera yung seruhano? binantayan ba after the surgery?", and "three procedures in one sitting! hindi dapat yan! delicado yan!"
    well, the authority doctor interviewed by someone else next day, said, "dalawang duktor nga; one was the surgeon, the other was the anesthesiologist. and these two are fully accredited", and "two or three procedures in one stretch is not uncommon in our practice".

let us wait for developments, else we fall into "foot in mouth disease", like these two radio anchors.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

when this issue first broke into the airlanes, this pair of male and female anchors, talked about it all thruout their radio program. they mentioned things like, "dalawa silang duktor na nag-o-opera; bakit walang anesthesiologist?", "sino nagbantay sa pasyente habang nag-o-opera yung seruhano? binantayan ba after the surgery?", and "three procedures in one sitting! hindi dapat yan! delicado yan!"
    well, the authority doctor interviewed by someone else next day, said, "dalawang duktor nga; one was the surgeon, the other was the anesthesiologist. and these two are fully accredited", and "two or three procedures in one stretch is not uncommon in our practice".

let us wait for developments, else we fall into "foot in mouth disease", like these two radio anchors.
    I heard about these two anchors you were referring to. Napapangiwi ako sa discussion and conclusion nila.

I am not a doctor. And I know these two aren't as well. When they made their conclusion na, "mali yan... Delikado yan.. Etc" akala mo doctor at expert sila.

Some media personalities, particularly those in radio, grabe mang S-S ng storya. Kala mo maraming alam. Leave it to experts and delay your opinion until you have good information. Puro haka haka.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nagmamarunong kasi ampf

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

in the words of this great american president: "fake news"[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    I think it's a surgeon's fault, it is not about vanity or woman's stupidity, but doctor's bad qualification. I feel sorry for this case, what an awful death .. There are many decent examples of succesful surgeries, women have right to improve themselves ( without abusing, of course ).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    😅😁🤣😂😅😅😂😁

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    WTF. That's Korina Sanchez now? I don't recognize her anymore. She was better looking before.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    beloshopped! 😅🤣🤣🤣

lahat ng fats tinanggal around the arms 😅

Last edited by StockEngine; January 17th, 2018 at 03:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Her face is unrecognizable

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang naaawa ako, for not liking what you are and wanting to be someone else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast