New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    WOW!....I didn't realise what a debate I would start with such a simple statement of admiration for your countryfolk.
    Just to even things up for you guys, on another thread on the is site (regarding your ability to compete with China) I commented that (in my opinion) there is more creativity and style in a single Pilipino than in 1000 Chinese.
    For the record, I can understand how some people can resent foreigners because they think they can come over here and flash money around trying to impress the ladies. I hate this as much as you do! I was working here in the Far East, met my wife here (not some sort of 'mail-order bride' or 'internet dating' scam), sold my small English home and moved HERE, invested the small amount of money I had into a home HERE. We were married in Puerto Princesa, had Mayor Edward Hagedorn as pricipal sponsor at our wedding, NOT because I was a foreigner, but because my wife was an established popular professional member of the local society there.

But GUYS....this is all off thread. Just enjoy the fact that you are surrounded by the worlds most beautiful women - OFFICIAL.....and to answer some other comments, you don't need photos, just walk around Robinsons Mall, or the Mall of Asia, or anywhere else for that matter.....Beauty is all around you!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Pinay

4303:gun:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post
    WOW!....I didn't realise what a debate I would start with such a simple statement of admiration for your countryfolk.
    Just to even things up for you guys, on another thread on the is site (regarding your ability to compete with China) I commented that (in my opinion) there is more creativity and style in a single Pilipino than in 1000 Chinese.
    For the record, I can understand how some people can resent foreigners because they think they can come over here and flash money around trying to impress the ladies. I hate this as much as you do! I was working here in the Far East, met my wife here (not some sort of 'mail-order bride' or 'internet dating' scam), sold my small English home and moved HERE, invested the small amount of money I had into a home HERE. We were married in Puerto Princesa, had Mayor Edward Hagedorn as pricipal sponsor at our wedding, NOT because I was a foreigner, but because my wife was an established popular professional member of the local society there.

But GUYS....this is all off thread. Just enjoy the fact that you are surrounded by the worlds most beautiful women - OFFICIAL.....and to answer some other comments, you don't need photos, just walk around Robinsons Mall, or the Mall of Asia, or anywhere else for that matter.....Beauty is all around you!
    good thing you like our country mate, others dont and even some of my countrymen either.....I also work outside of my country, with lots of different women of different race, and in my own opinion, a Filipina can stood her ground with anyone with regards to physical appearance....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post

this just made my day.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    That previous page of this thread I have seen the most super moderators. :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    this should be a good one.. :popcorn:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    yep for me still pinay 100%!!!

been to central america, US and europe. i've some pretty lady friends from different countries, but still a pinay for me. it's not only physical beauty but sometimes it's the inner beauty that attracts me!.. but what do i know? i;m just old fashioned f*rt! hehehe just my 2 cents...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear
    cheers tayo dyan!
    Last edited by russpogi; October 25th, 2007 at 03:05 PM. Reason: fixed typo error on quotes

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    agree ako dito, type ko ala Bianca Gonzalez

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hopefully someone creates a thread that is titled:

"Pilipino boys - OFFICIALLY the most handsum on the planet"

Then we'll have a loooong borderline trolling debate to determine if empy is considered a boy.

:popcorn:

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Pilipino girls - OFFICIALLY the most beautiful on the planet