New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    not being biased...but yeah..i see a lot of beautiful filipino girls around here and back home!!!
    I hope she's not Kris Aquino
    OT: Pansin ko kasi siya na ang laman ng local TV channels ngayon. Daming ine-endorse ng bruha! Baka akala tuloy ng mga foreign guests natin sya na ang pinakamaganda sa Pinas

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    PICS! PICS!

now where's that thread of the pictures of the many beautiful pinays? :naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    walang question na magaganda ang mga pinay, pero karamihan naman ng mga foreigners na naghahanap ng pinay na asawa ay ayaw silang patulan ng kalahi nila. at halos karamihan sa mga pinay na nahahanap nila ay hindi mo rin papatulan. paumanhin po pero it ang aking obserbasyon.
    medyo tama ka doon sa obserbasyon mo pero kung sa mga foreigner na yun gandang ganda na sila sa nakuha nilang pinay what more doon sa sinasabi pa naming magaganda. pictures pls.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by O!lman View Post
    I hope she's not Kris Aquino
    OT: Pansin ko kasi siya na ang laman ng local TV channels ngayon. Daming ine-endorse ng bruha! Baka akala tuloy ng mga foreign guests natin sya na ang pinakamaganda sa Pinas
    scuse me...i still love her

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mabuhay ang mga pinay! i agree... pix pix pix!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so here we are being told by our FOREIGNER friend fozzie that our women are the most beautiful in the world and you come out bashing foreigners. shame on you n2knee!

fozzie, hope you accept my apology for this zero brains filipino who dares show his racist idiotry in this board. since you've been living in the philippines for some time you may have come to the conclusion already that these people come in all colors, brown included. thankfully they are in the minority.
    Thank you for your support yebo. Actually I didn't understand a word of it and I would have asked my wife to translate for me! How ironic is that?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Girls and Guys, please post in English for our friend Fozzie Bear as courtesy. He's an Englishman living in Palawan with his Filipina wife.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    so here we are being told by our FOREIGNER friend fozzie that our women are the most beautiful in the world and you come out bashing foreigners. shame on you n2knee!

fozzie, hope you accept my apology for this zero brains filipino who dares show his racist idiotry in this board. since you've been living in the philippines for some time you may have come to the conclusion already that these people come in all colors, brown included. thankfully they are in the minority.
    that has been my observation not yours! open your eyes. you can see a lot of them in manila and beach resorts in the philippines all year round. this may not be applicable to Fozzie as he may be in the minority, but from what i've seen in the states and my various trips back home i will not rescind my statement. Yebo, maybe you need to come out of your hole sometimes.
    Last edited by n2knee; October 25th, 2007 at 06:17 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005

patronizing the patronizer lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    definitely agree on this

big thumbs up..up up this thread wahahahah

anyways the guy who bashed someone here..forget the name...
    look around you..hehe go to places where cool people hang out...wahahah

anyways...hate to agree with him what he said was half true..

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Pilipino girls - OFFICIALLY the most beautiful on the planet