New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i was watching channel2 ng mainis ako dahil kahaba ng commercial then i switched to channel7.. hhmmmm ok. then naisip kong gumawa ng thread na'to para malaman kung alin dito sa dalawang channels ba ang ok in all aspects.

====================================
    Sa obserbasyon ng isang pro ch2, mas marami talaga ang viewers ng abs2 kaysa sa gma7,una wala silang talent na sikat at award winners.Tulad nna Sharon Cuneta,Dolphy...and many others. Sa singers naman mas lalo silang talo Manrtin Niviera....etc. Sa dancers naman Gary and Son Gabby Valenciano and many more. Ebabes ng eat bulaga na sobra ang tigas ng mga katawan. Kasi naman bakit hindi pa palitan ng gma7 ang format ng eat bulaga at sop parang boring ng manood.Wala bang magandang mga girls ang girls para hindi naman ang show sa bulaga. Compare to wowowie ang ganda ng mga girls hosting nila na compare to Julia Clarete at Ruby Rodriguez,kaya napapansin na boring talaga ang show sa noontime.Look very energetic ang show puro magaling sumayaw ang lahat sa show pati foreigners.Old style na kasi ang alam ni Joey at Vic at wala na sa uso ang klase ng hosting nila very boring. Sa gabi pagdating sa mga nobela medyo okey naman marimar maganda siya at magaling din umarte kaya lang medyo taasan at laliman ng konti ang story para mas okey.Sa abs2 naman kasi medyo malalalim ang story kaya hindi sila masyadong maabot ng hindi masyadong nakapag-aral kaya iyon ang dahilan kaya mataas ang ratings ng gma7 sa Luzon.Sa SOP naman every sunday kaya bagsak ang show ng gma7 wala silang singer na fresh si Regine Velasquez mataas lang ang boses pero wala namang quality compared abs2 singers,si Ogie Alcasid maganda ang meaning ng songs pero wala naman quality rin ang boses,si Jaya okey naman kaya lang hindi pang TV ang face,Si Kyla lang siguro ang maganda ang boses diyan.

=====================================

pero yung pro cha 7 naman sabi ay: Hindi nyo ba alam na ang gma is the no.1 in the whole universe!?Kaya kayong mga taga panget na panget na abs,sana naman meron kayong proweba bago kayo mambintang!!!!!!!
    =====================================

so alin ba kaya?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the only thing i watch on local tv is the evening news.

Other than that wala ka naman mapupulot sa local tv.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    for local news i tune to abs cbn

mas kapamilya ako, ang gusto ko lang sa ch 7, bubble gang, dati marimar, imbestigador minsan kung maganda, kapuso jessica

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Mark Logan ang no. 1 attraction ng Ch. 2........

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Philippine tv: Which is ok in all aspects, Chan2 or Chan7?
    i was watching channel2 ng mainis ako dahil kahaba ng commercial then i switched to channel7.. hhmmmm ok. then naisip kong gumawa ng thread na'to para malaman kung alin dito sa dalawang channels ba ang ok in all aspects.

More sponsor, More commercial, means more money to the ABS/CBN.

Rarely watching the program except news (isang bandila). The only time na manonood ako ng Filipino T.V, drama or action movie ay yong mga naunang QUALITY ACTOR and ACTRES na kagaya nila FPJ, Dolphy, Luis Gonzales, Manding Claro, Nenita Vidal, Carmen Rosales, Atang dela Rama, Rogelio dela Rosa and the much younger actor Cesar Montano and few more. By then, the quality of the film,(even black & white) the Dramatic Monologue, the story, the way they speak and how they act are closer to prime hollywood movie. Now, I dont know, few are somewhat good and rest are crappy.
    Its not that I dont like much younger actor and actreses, to say that I am not there fan but I still love pinagbuklod ng langit.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Watch Channel 7 for the news... but local shows? Haven't watched those for a long time. The variety shows still rehash the same old ***ist, misogynist and racist jokes from the 80's, mixed in with lots of half-dressed women and hysterical audience members... errh... this is supposed to be family TV? I find it hilarious that the MTRCB reacted so strongly when a teen actress had her tube top slip and expose her bra when dancing, when you've got the regular dancers out there in little more than their underwear...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is there a Philippine channel that have Philippine documentaries like say, Philippine history?

All documentaries about the Philippines I've seen were made abroad and as such were seen through outsiders' eyes.

There's got to be more to Philippine tv. Much as I like skimpy dressed dancing women, I can like them only so much. Then, there's all the tearjerkers which I can't stand. Enough crying already. Geez. All the poor onions wasted.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i prefer ANC for local news. none for local entertainment. hehehehe.
    although admittedly, mas magaganda ang mga talents ng ABS....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Is there a Philippine channel that have Philippine documentaries like say, Philippine history?

All documentaries about the Philippines I've seen were made abroad and as such were seen through outsiders' eyes.

There's got to be more to Philippine tv. Much as I like skimpy dressed dancing women, I can like them only so much. Then, there's all the tearjerkers which I can't stand. Enough crying already. Geez. All the poor onions wasted.
    JAP, maybe this can help:

http://www.livingasiachannel.net/

I like watching this channel on cable since it showcase the Philippines as a destination and discuss the culture and heritage of the place. They normally feature "less-known" places in the Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Does it matter? Personally, I think their programming needs improvement. Rehashed storylines, near-predictable endings, showbiz programs wherein some of the hosts are really over acting, noontime shows that merits a "DUH?" reaction and some more. The golden age of Philippine TV is far long gone, IMO

But the commercial age of TV is here...right now. If I were the programming manager for these two stations, I'd be clapping my earlobes on utter happines. I got the masses right in my marketing hands. Sure, people from the A-B-C bracket think that their programming is crap but who cares? They sure don't as these programs bring in in the money.

Hmm...I thik I"m moving away from the subject

I don't watch any of these two channels so neither of the two. Local news, either TV Patrol or 24 Oras...it doesn't matter to me. News is news, just as long as the anchors report factually.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Philippine TV: Which is ok in all aspects, ABS-CBN or GMA?