New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    yo Jun, I would really beg for them cute ladiez to wear short, micro mini skirts!!

aite, peace.
    Nah. Women in short skirts are too conscious of being watched. Jeans show the figure much better.

I'm just remembering our visit to Turkey (Antalya, Ankara, Istanbul) several years ago. There were so many gorgeous women in tight blouses and jeans (mostly the young adults, of course). Even my wife was getting a complex.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 1st, 2008 at 05:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    fun forecast

"you make tuhog tuhog the puset, its delicious i swear, and make it saw saw in the chili suka"

late 2007, the squid rings are frying, and this coming year they will surely be fried...more!

color = i think brown and violet will dominate this years trend

apple = take the bite, doctors can do nothing as you eat your heart out with mac gadgets

blue ray = on the middle part of the year towards the end, china made blue ray player might surface, there are already pirated blue ray disc selling along quiapo

hybrid cars = electric powered car will set up a new trend, however eve grand launching might occure this year, refinement will surely be needed to sustain its marketability

biogas = though a flop to the mass, there will surface a new prodcut that might give more cost effective way of saving the environment as weel as saving your pocket, though the govt will not care much as they wont get any money from it

new discover = a new discovery by a pinoy will make it to the front page, maybe mid part of the year

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Fashion Forecast:

Brown or should i say Earth Colors will be back as well as Bright Colors such as yellow and Puschia for girls.

Skinny jeans will be back..

Top Siders will be back as well..

Shirts with prints and comments will be back..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Espadrilles !!!!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    masarap yata yung pusit he he!

more high tech video gadgets that where you can see more of your st girls . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pa-USONG Pinoy