New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    what did darth pandak said to the congress-sith-tas and sith-nators?

" may the pork-barrells be with you"...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    seems like the "old" starwars fans are getting left out
    Not really. Most of the material from Episodes I, II, and III line up with what already have been mentioned in the source books* long ago. It's Bobba Fett's disposition which is unclear and is probably an oversight with the movie scriptwriters for the sake of a more interesting movie.

It's just like the Lord Of The Rings movies. Many interesting characters were either left out, the wrong type (as in Elf or human), or in the wrong time/place. For example, Arwen the Elf wasn't the one who borne Frodo to Rivendell according to the book. It was Glorfindel (a guy Elf). But, the scriptwriters took some liberties to make the movie more interesting. It's the same with the Star Wars movies. The Star Wars movies are actually more accurate than the Lord Of The Ring movies.

I imagine, the source books will have to be updated in they haven't been already.

*The source books have a lot of info not even hinted on in the original Star Wars trio.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 14th, 2008 at 02:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Darth Pandak: "I am sorry."

Jedi Master Joe-da: "Moral Revolution, lead you will."

Sorry, OT na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i suggest we make a government version of starwars i still think the GMA should be the sith lord yoda!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New 'Star Wars' Movie!