New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    All you need is a breath of high octane gasoline to fill your lungs...

Manila Subic round two?
    Wait for me to strip another 100 kilos off the curb weight of my car first... I'll transfer the LPG system to the CR-V... strip all the sound-deadening, trade roofs with a non-sunroofed Lynx, get a carbon-fiber hood and trunk... ...give me... five years?

Honestly... Summer 2009 was crap crap crap. TF2 sucked. I didn't even bother with G.I.Joe... Harry Pothead was a letdown...

At least "The Time Traveller's Wife" was nice. If you don't like the drama... watch it for Rachel McAdam's naked butt.

At least "UP" is now in theaters. I'm going to watch it in 3D this weekend.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Wait for me to strip another 100 kilos off the curb weight of my car first... I'll transfer the LPG system to the CR-V... strip all the sound-deadening, trade roofs with a non-sunroofed Lynx, get a carbon-fiber hood and trunk... ...give me... five years?
    Damn thread hijacking my own thread!!

Five years? I might be driving the top of the line H.Genesis Coupe by then.

Honestly... Summer 2009 was crap crap crap. TF2 sucked. I didn't even bother with G.I.Joe... Harry Pothead was a letdown...

At least "The Time Traveller's Wife" was nice. If you don't like the drama... watch it for Rachel McAdam's naked butt.

At least "UP" is now in theaters. I'm going to watch it in 3D this weekend.
    Hmmm, I guess UP is a good date movie.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Damn thread hijacking my own thread!!

Five years? I might be driving the top of the line H.Genesis Coupe by then.
    You started it. In five years, you'll have your Genesis, and I'll have my 500 hp i10.

Hmmm, I guess UP is a good date movie.
    The Time Traveller's Wife is a great date movie. You'll sit there trying to figure out the mechanics of time travel, and she'll be crying on your shoulder. Great watch for a dramatic romance... and for once, there's a non-sci-fi writer who doesn't make a mash-up of sci-fi to fit their story. Am thinking of getting the book.

"My Sister's Keeper" would also be a good date movie (but more for her than for you)... but it's not in cinemas anymore.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    We still have district 9 coming and It's stealing Cameron's Avatar thunder.

a 30 million dollar VS 300 million dollar movie epic.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Time Traveller's Wife is a great date movie. You'll sit there trying to figure out the mechanics of time travel, and she'll be crying on your shoulder. Great watch for a dramatic romance... and for once, there's a non-sci-fi writer who doesn't make a mash-up of sci-fi to fit their story. Am thinking of getting the book.
    I am kinda reminded by "Somewhere in Time"... time travel movie without the sci-fi.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    We still have district 9 coming and It's stealing Cameron's Avatar thunder.
    Isn't it going to start showing tomorrow?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hell yeah for District 9... I'm looking forward to that, too!

I am kinda reminded by "Somewhere in Time"... time travel movie without the sci-fi.
    But here, they explain time travel as the product of a genetic disorder... with all that implies... (you'll have to watch to find out) very interesting science subplot, actually... even though time travel itself is pure fantasy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Movies: Avatar vs Avatar