New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbJpx_6fYgE&"]YouTube - SNEAKERS - HQ Trailer ( 1992 )[/ame]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneakers_%28film%29

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i loved this movie. the part where whistler asked for "peace on earth and goodwill towards men" and the nsa head (james earl jones) replied, "we're the us gov't. we don't do that sort of thing", towards the end of the movie was especially funny. somewhat true.

i think this movie inspired the scene in mission: impossible where tom cruise breaks into the cia

i just quoted this in the "what gift to give" thread that cathy started. what a coaccident!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ Yeah. hehe.

I was too young to appreciate the film when I watched it. I think I'll watch it again now that I am older.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    i loved this movie. the part where whistler asked for "peace on earth and goodwill towards men" and the nsa head (james earl jones) replied, "we're the us gov't. we don't do that sort of thing", towards the end of the movie was especially funny. somewhat true.

i think this movie inspired the scene in mission: impossible where tom cruise breaks into the cia

i just quoted this in the "what gift to give" thread that cathy started. what a coaccident!
    You have a gift of ESP, bro....

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^ Yeah. hehe.

I was too young to appreciate the film when I watched it. I think I'll watch it again now that I am older.

Oh wow! Generation gap....

8800:juggle:

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    I bought a DVD of this from Amazon before.

I think I've watched it about fifty times already

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    all star cast....did you know that robert redford also use the name bishop in spy game movie (2002)....brad pitt as tom bishop...
    Last edited by Isuzoom; October 19th, 2009 at 07:41 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    loved this movie! sana magkatotoo yung ginawa nilang pag-transfer ng political funds to charitable institutions sa ending ng movie.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    loved this movie! sana magkatotoo yung ginawa nilang pag-transfer ng political funds to charitable institutions sa ending ng movie.
    oh yeah! sana nga lahat ng hidden wealth ng mga politico suddenly gets donated to red cross, orphanages, public hospitals, etc

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

[SIZE=3]An excellent movie! [/SIZE]

Movie: SNEAKERS (1992)