New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGirl
    pareho kayo ng bf ko hindi niya masyado nagustuhan..mas ok pa daw yung dating movie ni jodie kesa sa flightplan..nagexpect din siya na maganda,hindi naman masyado...movie critic kasi un eh...
    ako favorite movies ko recently Four Brothers, Batman Begins, Transporter 2, Equilibrium, puwede ba ako maging movie critic?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    watched the movie last friday, the movie was ok for me but i wont buy the dvd, kung palabas na lang sa hbo tapos wala akong magawa.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    twas predictable for me. hehehe. didn't like it. & to think my gf made me watch it with her instead of WAITING. tsk tsk.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    mayroon na ba talaga plane na ganun? laki sobra ah may bar pa!

with all those lcd screens, next time siguro Internet cafe na lahat ng planes hehehe.
    That is possible especially after the successful launch of the Airbus A380. Currently the largest commercial jetliner in existance.

Airbus A380

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18
    ang saw 2 ay bloody bah? parang di ko kaya eh.
    Guys if you think you can't stomach actually watching some movies yet curious about the story AND ending, I suggest you just read about it. Here:

http://www.themoviespoiler.com/

Ayaw ko rin ng Saw movies. Too disturbing for my taste. Kahit available for rent sa Video City, hindi ko kinukuha. Kaya binasa ko na lang sa The Movie Spoiler website, where I have also contributed one movie spoiler, hehehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
movie: flight plan