Flightplan is alright but I encourage everyone
    to watch Saw 2.. I saw this flick last night
    maganda sya..it got me thinking throughout
    the movie. di sya boring.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Saw 2 is the best! Just like Saw 1.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di ko pinanood ang Saw because based on the plot that I read, I found the movie disturbing. Was it gory? I have this thing about blades and sawing which grosses me out.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the official tool of Saw was a hacksaw

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mayroon na ba talaga plane na ganun? laki sobra ah may bar pa!

with all those lcd screens, next time siguro Internet cafe na lahat ng planes hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ang saw 2 ay bloody bah? parang di ko kaya eh.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What I found unbelievable was how the bad guys were able to get the girl from her seat to the nose of the plane without 420 passengers and the flight crew noticing.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    What I found unbelievable was how the bad guys were able to get the girl from her seat to the nose of the plane without 420 passengers and the flight crew noticing.

sa pinaka-likod sila umupo. if you will remember, yun Marshall pa nag-suggest na masarap sa likod kasi vacant puwede pag-stretch and away from the noisy children in front.

now what if just what hindi sila lumipat hehehe, sayang storya, pinatay pa naman niya yun asawa ni jodie.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    tama ka bro sa likod nga... take advantage nga sila sa bata.. nagtataka lng ako kung bakit hindi na link yong mga arabs dahil she saw them outside the window watching sa room ng daughter nya..

nice movie hindi ko akalain kasabwat pla yung dalawang yun..
    para nga bang dream lahat pero toto0 pala.. ang sakit nman kapag mawalan ng love mo..

nice move watch na kayo at fucos lng sa movie ha.. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlight
    As for me, it was a disappointment. I had high hopes for this film and considering that Jodie Foster is in it. I found the plot very simple. Just a single story line and the ending was a bit of a disappointment.

However, there were a lot of good shots in the film. The panning that they did showing off the cabins of the plane was awesome.

This movie will not be part of my original DVD collection.

pareho kayo ng bf ko hindi niya masyado nagustuhan..mas ok pa daw yung dating movie ni jodie kesa sa flightplan..nagexpect din siya na maganda,hindi naman masyado...movie critic kasi un eh...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
movie: flight plan