New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    kay bobby pacquiao ba?
    Hindi pards. Kay Dionisia Pacquiao. Lesbian si Rhian eh.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hindi pards. Kay Dionisia Pacquiao. Lesbian si Rhian eh.
    Baka kay Jimuel Pacquiao?

Yung panganay ni Pacman.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Don't be too sure about that my tsikot brother. You'd be surprised at what technology can do. Delete it format it there is still a way to get the data back. The only way to ensure that the date cannot be retrieved is by physically destroying the harddisk.
    I totally agrre w/ above.
    My IT friend told me that every file that has been deleted can still be recovered somewhere.

And as what I've read, it was Rhian's camp who actually deleted the file in front of Mo as a part of their deal.
    It was also mentioned that Mo agreed to surrender the laptop to Rhian's camp and keep the laptop for 50 years but never delete the file as he wants the video to be a memento but Rhian's camp insisted to delete and give the laptop back to Mo.

If she really had an abortion 4x then shame on her.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    regarding file recovery, you can use some harddisk defragmenting tools that have a cleaning option for "free spaces". This process overwrites the data clusters with zero values. This makes it hard to impossible to recover deleted files.

But if you want to make 100% sure the files cannot be recovered:

Last edited by ghosthunter; December 9th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    regarding file recovery, you can use some harddisk defragmenting tools that have a cleaning option for "free spaces". This process overwrites the data clusters with zero values. This makes it hard to impossible to recover deleted files.

But if you want to make 100% sure the files cannot be recovered:

If im not mistaken, the defragmenting tools arrange and organize your data in your hardisk. So that it will be easier to retrieve and your computer will run faster. May 'cleaning' option din pala.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    If im not mistaken, the defragmenting tools arrange and organize your data in your hardisk. So that it will be easier to retrieve and your computer will run faster. May 'cleaning' option din pala.
    depending on the software, the "cleaning" might be called wiping unused sectors or something like that. This process takes a long time so most users abort this part of the process. But if you are prepping a used notebook computer for re-sale, it would be best to at least do this process (to prevent erased files to be recovered).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    even with US dod standard wiping software, do not turn over your used hard disk if you have personal info in it.

granted the guy is not a media darling but if he's telling the truth, they have to "hide" the abortionist(s) til this fizzles out. and in Mo's case, since he's insinuating the buyer might have leaked the rumor, find the buyer. take everyone down.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    im an avid listener of GTWM

when someone asked Mo for advice, he's creative/brutal talaga when it comes to "revenge"

So IMO, it's all part of MO's show

To Rhian naman, magse*** tas pag na disgrasya magpapaabort. dapat sa una palang mag supot o pills na.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    cuz from what I understand sabi ni Rhian eh whether pumayag si Mo or hinde she will do everything to abort the baby, so since Mo loved her so much he just went with her to make sure if she's gonna do it eh safe and she's gonna be ok.

the problem is it's not the first time she did it. first time kahit masama sa loob ni Mo pumayag siya but it happened again this time hinde na sinabi kay Mo and she just went through it...

so dapat lang ilabas lahat ni Mo yan para mawala na ng career si Rhian the ang tsismis pa 4X na ginawa ni Rhian mag pa abort. 2X from Mo and 2X from two different past BFs.

so **** that whore!
    Amen to that bro. 20 yr old and this already, WTF! Ano na lang iisipin ng tao kapag sumikat pa yan. It's ok to abort for your career's sake. WTF! talaga!!!!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    Don't be too sure about that my tsikot brother. You'd be surprised at what technology can do. Delete it format it there is still a way to get the data back. The only way to ensure that the date cannot be retrieved is by physically destroying the harddisk.
    Yup, IOBit's ASC free edition pa can restore files (even vids) that are deleted thru recycle bin in an ordinary way. I don't know if yung DoD system na 7 timess deletion eh kaya pa.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Mo Twister & Rhian Ramos abortion issue