dapat gumamit na ng interpreter kasi.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Possible answers to the question:

I regret not saying sorry or i love you more often. Blah Blah

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sagot ni venus at janina-parehong hindi ok

kung sa tingin mong mas ok ung sagot ni venus, e isa ka din sa kanila, at congrats at naintindihan mo sila

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Mas ok na yan kesa sa sagot ni Janina San Miguel

Well, my family's role for me is so important, because there was the wa-- they're, they was the one who's... very... haha... Oh I'm so sorry. Umm, my pamily... my family... Oh my God. I'm... Ok. I'm so sorry. I... I told you that I'm so confident. Eto, umm, wait... Hahahaha! Umm, sorry guys because this was really my pirst pageant ever, because I'm only 17 years old and... haha... I, I did not expect that I came from-- I came from one of the tof 10. Hmmm. So... But I said dot my pamily is the most important persons [sic] in my life. Thank you
    Pero come to think of it. Kung sa language barrier tayo natatalo, bakit hindi nalang mag interpreter. I mean Venus Raj is a cum laude for crying out loud may talino naman siguro ito sa pagsagot kung tinagalog lang.

Nevertheless, congratulations pa din sa atin. At least may good news after yesterday's doom.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    dapat gumamit na ng interpreter kasi.
    +1 ako dito..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That answer by Venus is making it's round in the web. She was in the running versus Miss Mexico, but it was that answer that torpedoed her chances. Face palm everyone...

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AjdIKSi5GB....tv.yahoo.com/

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    And to think that she is a cum laude graduate of journalism in Bicol State University. Aminin na natin that we Filipinos are growing dumber in using English language. Di ba me presidente tayo na gumagamit ng bastardized English pag iniiterview ng media to the horror of academicians and elitists? Sana man lang nag-isip ng konti at inabsorb yung tanong bago sumagot. All beauty and no brains?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Dapat gumamit siya ng interpreter.

Para ma compose niya ang sarili niya at may kaunting time pa siyang mag isip ng tamang sagot.

Kala ko panalo na, sigh.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Post nalang kayo ng pics. Typical pinoy laging mas magaling, sana sana.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Miss Universe 2010: Venus in Top 5