New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    malaki ba yung venue? WTC, Pasay.

at saka oldies na mga yan. baka yung mga boses nyan, nag deteriorate na.
    parang yung sa scorpions, wala na.......iba na boses, syempre nagkaedad na eh.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i saw them with anthrax (fast and nuts) and slayer (intense, loud, and bloody). i will never forget that 5 hour event including booze break between bands. my throat, ear, neck, knees, and liver suffered for a few days .

you gotta see megadeth if you know a few songs or albums. they are the "geeky" guys among the three since they are so technical and complex with their sound. seeing mustaine on guitars is quite a show already. expect him to sound struggling on the first few moments in the opening.

if you see this, please scream, headbang, hit someone for me

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    born-again naman si mustaine eh. ala pacquiao nga yan may personsal preacher that tags along with him sa tours.
    but who cares? tinis na ipit ang boses ni mustaine, kakasawa. kung hindi lang kay marty friedman.
    itong si uls metal yan eh, in a yuppy's clothing.
    i thought marty friedman left the group? i have a solo album of marty friedman and musical direction is totally not megadeth hehe

Reckoning Day!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    i thought marty friedman left the group? i have a solo album of marty friedman and musical direction is totally not megadeth hehe

Reckoning Day!
    matagal ng wala si friedman. may 10 years na ata. what i mean is, one of the reasons why megadeth has fans is because of marty's guitar skills.
    parang MR. BIG, i don't like them but i like paul gilbert and billy sheehan, but not MR.BIG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Megadeth live in manila!