New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    subukan mo magka-anak ng babae na ganyan age tapos tignan ko kung sabihin mo cute.
    Well .. wala pa naman akong anak. Kaya di ko masasabi yan.

grabe lalandi ng mga babaeng bata ngaun 11, 10 yrs. old,

Malalandi, yes. And you can't stop them. Pagpunta mo lang sa malls, there are ads there na yung kid ang nakapose with these kikay kits on and stuff.

Pero being malandi doesn't mean that you should put malice on what they are doing. And pag malandi ka, it doesnt mean na you're gonna ask out a boy who happens to have the same age as yours kasi natutunan mo sa commercial.

langya naman kasi mga kebigan ko eh, katulad mo siguro walang 'malisya', sila pa nagpapa-add ng mga anak nila sa FB
    Ha ? :hysterical: Nagpapa-add ng ... kung sino sino ? Then that's wrong. Random adder tawag dun and dapat ini-ignore.
    that boundary must be set and we as responsible adults should not side with Mcdo just bec. most of you are obese and love Big Macs.
    Well ... doesn't mean that just because I love the food of Mcdo i'm gonna side with them. It's just that the reasons of CBCP are getting annoying day by day. And getting shallower and shallower.

Hell if they want to protect kids, then they should ban all TV shows that has a little hint of being " ***Y "

ex. going bulilit. condom commercials etc. etc.

and retain only those " holy " programs such as bible explanations and stuff.

d bale pagdating ko sa Vatican City later this year, i'll pray for you guys for you are all under the devil's whim.
    Aalis ka nanaman ? San mo iiwan yung 8 cars mo ? or rather .. 9 na pala since you've got a jimny na.

*normanenoza :
    +1 !

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    cbcp should only meddle with what they roof, too much is too much... i will teach my kids what is proper and not, teaching starts with the parents not from TV, friends or school

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    subukan mo magka-anak ng babae na ganyan age tapos tignan ko kung sabihin mo cute.

grabe lalandi ng mga babaeng bata ngaun 11, 10 yrs. old, i should know kasi mga anak ng mga kebigan ko ka-FB ko din i had to literally hide them for their slumbook malalandi shoutouts to their classmates and i had to separate them in another group sa FB wherein they can't view my walls.

langya naman kasi mga kebigan ko eh, katulad mo siguro walang 'malisya', sila pa nagpapa-add ng mga anak nila sa FB

that boundary must be set and we as responsible adults should not side with Mcdo just bec. most of you are obese and love Big Macs.

d bale pagdating ko sa Vatican City later this year, i'll pray for you guys for you are all under the devil's whim.

BTW, someone wants to tell you this ...

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    CBCP need a new bishop that is less intervining.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i agree with the CBCP stand. our society is going to the dogs with these cheap commercial perpetrated by the homo***ual media doctors

what can you say about this restaurant ads:

" Fish be with you"

" Our Daily Shrimp"

it's cute and it's catchy but if not close to blasphemy it's capitalizing on church terms.

i wish God punish these people who make a mockery of our being Catholic. if not, then it'll be just like this thread to whom most people like McDo than the Church stand.

wake up people!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Originally Posted by hondaboot
    i agree with the CBCP stand. our society is going to the dogs with these cheap commercial perpetrated by the homo***ual media doctors

what can you say about this restaurant ads:

" Fish be with you"

" Our Daily Shrimp"

it's cute and it's catchy but if not close to blasphemy it's capitalizing on church terms.

i wish God punish these people who make a mockery of our being Catholic. if not, then it'll be just like this thread to whom most people like McDo than the Church stand.

wake up people!
    Saan ba iyong restaurant na "Fish be with you"?...

Iyon kasing "Our daily shrimp",- alam ko Wendy's....

12.8K:toma:
    Last edited by CVT; April 15th, 2011 at 08:39 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Saan ba iyong restaurant na "Fish be with you"?...

Iyon kasing "Our daily shrimp",- alam ko Wendy's....

12.8K:toma:
    I think it's McDonald's Fillet-o-Fish ad... Ginawang parang passage galing sa bible yung radio ad.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009

grabe lalandi ng mga babaeng bata ngaun 11, 10 yrs. old, i should know kasi mga anak ng mga kebigan ko ka-FB ko din i had to literally hide them for their slumbook malalandi shoutouts to their classmates and i had to separate them in another group sa FB wherein they can't view my walls.

Aba dapat ang unahin nila pala yung mga palabas tulad ng teen hearts )

sakin lang eto ang napapansin kong point ng CBCP:

CBCP: we are the Catcholic CHURCH. Our words and opinions are the words and opinion of 'god' himself. We WILL CONTROL this country if its the last things we will do. The people do not need brains they only need to follow what we say.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    sakin lang eto ang napapansin kong point ng CBCP:

CBCP: we are the Catcholic CHURCH. Our words and opinions are the words and opinion of 'god' himself. We WILL CONTROL this country if its the last things we will do. The people do not need brains they only need to follow what we say.
    We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I have kids and CBCP's move is admittedly a welcome one. We can always teach our kids right from wrong, but outside influence is still a force to be reckoned with that will somehow shape their character. Every bit of effort to shield them from learning inappropriate things at the wrong age is ok by me.

Oh, and I'm not even catholic.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
McDonald's pulls out "BF-GF" TV ad, complies with CBCP call