New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *lucius:

I have a better word than 'captain' for them. Four letter word that starts with 'c' and ends with 't' and isn't 'cart'.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    i agree with the CBCP stand. our society is going to the dogs with these cheap commercial perpetrated by the homo***ual media doctors

what can you say about this restaurant ads:

" Fish be with you"

" Our Daily Shrimp"

it's cute and it's catchy but if not close to blasphemy it's capitalizing on church terms.

i wish God punish these people who make a mockery of our being Catholic. if not, then it'll be just like this thread to whom most people like McDo than the Church stand.

wake up people!

cause we ( normal people. assuming that you are not one :hysterical: ) find it cute rather than finding it malicious.

pare bata yan ... who would have malice ? well, pedophiles i guess. :bwahaha:

and as if boys and girls of the same age will have a serious relationship with each other just by looking at these kind of commercials. if they do tell each other na hey, BF-GF na tayo ... then take it as something cute, hell record it if you like then post it on facebook/youtube. kasi alam mo naman na walang seryoso sa bata. para naman magFFK yan sa harap mo. hahaha

and you could fool kids.

pag tinanong nila, hey dad ano yung GF.

dad : girl friend ibig sabihin nun anak. babaeng kaibigan.
    anak : then marami na pala akong GF's !
    dad : nagmana ka nga saakin anak ! high five ...

patay ka nga lang pag sinabi nung bata sa asawa mo yun. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i don't see anything malicious on the commercial. btw, censorship if MTRCB's job, not CBCP.

if they (CBCP) want to censor TV programs/ commercials, then they should rather focus on those that have "gay-ish" undertones. those are the ones that sends a bad impression to children.
    Last edited by garfield_08; April 14th, 2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: edit

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield_08 View Post
    i don't see anything malicious on the commercial. btw, censorship if MTRCB's job, not CBCP.

if they (CBCP) want to censor TV programs/ commercials, then they should rather focus on those that have "gay-ish" undertones. those are the ones that sends a bad impression to children.

That won't happen because many "members of the cloth" are closet gays themselves.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Actually they do if you always go to church every sunday almost always ang pagbibigay aral lalo na sa mga magulang to guide their children properly and to shield them from media including the aforementioned commercial.
    Actually it is done all the time

POPE IMPLICATED IN COVER-UP OF PEDOPHILE *** ABUSE OF 200 DEAF BOYS

Pope Benedict XVI covered up the case of an American curate who abused 200 deaf children sent shockwaves through the Vatican.
    Correspondence published between U.S. bishops and the future pontiff in the 1990s apparently show that he ignored their pleas for him to act.
    The allegations, coming in the wake of a series of *** scandals besetting the Roman Catholic church, is a crippling blow to his status and brings the whiff of scandal to his door.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...-200-deaf-boys. Daily Mail

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

cause we ( normal people. assuming that you are not one :hysterical: ) find it cute rather than finding it malicious.

pare bata yan ... who would have malice ? well, pedophiles i guess. :bwahaha:

and as if boys and girls of the same age will have a serious relationship with each other just by looking at these kind of commercials. if they do tell each other na hey, BF-GF na tayo ... then take it as something cute, hell record it if you like then post it on facebook/youtube. kasi alam mo naman na walang seryoso sa bata. para naman magFFK yan sa harap mo. hahaha

and you could fool kids.

pag tinanong nila, hey dad ano yung GF.

dad : girl friend ibig sabihin nun anak. babaeng kaibigan.
    anak : then marami na pala akong GF's !
    dad : nagmana ka nga saakin anak ! high five ...

patay ka nga lang pag sinabi nung bata sa asawa mo yun. hehehe

subukan mo magka-anak ng babae na ganyan age tapos tignan ko kung sabihin mo cute.

grabe lalandi ng mga babaeng bata ngaun 11, 10 yrs. old, i should know kasi mga anak ng mga kebigan ko ka-FB ko din i had to literally hide them for their slumbook malalandi shoutouts to their classmates and i had to separate them in another group sa FB wherein they can't view my walls.

langya naman kasi mga kebigan ko eh, katulad mo siguro walang 'malisya', sila pa nagpapa-add ng mga anak nila sa FB

that boundary must be set and we as responsible adults should not side with Mcdo just bec. most of you are obese and love Big Macs.

d bale pagdating ko sa Vatican City later this year, i'll pray for you guys for you are all under the devil's whim.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pabor ako na tinangal ang add na to.

Diring-diri ang 12 at 11 years old na mga babae kong anak pag nakikita tong add na to.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    So that's why `di ko na napapanood sa TV yung Ad. Too bad, ang cute pa naman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it's really cute, i won't disagree with that fact. and i also hate it when pumapapel ang cbcp sa kung ano ano na lang na bagay. sana nga next time cbcp rin eh nakikigulo na rin sa mga oil prices! :lol: pero IMO it's not appropriate to use children at their age to know those kinds of acts na naghahanap na agad ng BF/GF. everyone here will one day be a parent or already is a parent, then ask yourselves, pinalaki/pinapalaki niyo ba anak niyo para lang maghanap ng bf/gf lalo na at a very young age?! kung may kapatid kayong bata, magagalit ba kayo pagnalaman niyong may gf/bf na agad sila at a very young age? i'd rather let them know childhood sweethearts rather than bf/gf agad. alam niyo rin namang maraming access ang mga tao sa technologies ngayon, if not tolerated maigi then those could possibly lead to early *** na rin. i know marami ng haters ng church dito pero kaht this one lang sana eh tignan niyo rin yung ibang angle. maganda commercial ng mcdo pero mas ok kung ibang term ang ginamit instead na bf/gf. just my 2 cents

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Again, even more meddling.

Every now and then you always see an article in the newspaper that starts with "Bishop:...", then calls for this and that...

Each time, my respect for the local church goes down a little....

I won't be surprised if they'll start sprouting some Talibanic views in the future.
    dont ever loose your respect on the church but rather on the people that run the chuch.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
McDonald's pulls out "BF-GF" TV ad, complies with CBCP call