New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Well .. wala pa naman akong anak. Kaya di ko masasabi yan.

Malalandi, yes. And you can't stop them. Pagpunta mo lang sa malls, there are ads there na yung kid ang nakapose with these kikay kits on and stuff.

Pero being malandi doesn't mean that you should put malice on what they are doing. And pag malandi ka, it doesnt mean na you're gonna ask out a boy who happens to have the same age as yours kasi natutunan mo sa commercial.

Ha ? :hysterical: Nagpapa-add ng ... kung sino sino ? Then that's wrong. Random adder tawag dun and dapat ini-ignore.
    Well ... doesn't mean that just because I love the food of Mcdo i'm gonna side with them. It's just that the reasons of CBCP are getting annoying day by day. And getting shallower and shallower.

Hell if they want to protect kids, then they should ban all TV shows that has a little hint of being " ***Y "

ex. going bulilit. condom commercials etc. etc.

and retain only those " holy " programs such as bible explanations and stuff.

Aalis ka nanaman ? San mo iiwan yung 8 cars mo ? or rather .. 9 na pala since you've got a jimny na.

*normanenoza :
    +1 !
    eto lang yan renz, dun sa willie abusing 6 yrs. old boy thread na pinasayaw nya ng kalandian, you are all against willy bec. somehow the values are compromised.

pero dito, ok lang kalandian ng dalawang bata na mura pa ang edad, kase most of you love Mcdo but hate willie.

other people here brand the Catholic Church as hypocrites. who's the hypocrite now?

i say to all of you, mend your ways. for you are really the ones who have conflicting sides.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    <double post>
    Last edited by hondaboot; April 16th, 2011 at 06:16 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Lets try to be Objective?

When I was a kid like many of my age, I remember playing HOUSE with the other kids in my neighborhood. One of the girls would be the Mom, sometimes I would be the Dad and the others would be the kids.

We would go to our pantry and pretend to be shopping. And sometimes all the kids would take a nap together as a "family". There was NO MALICE and our real parents would all laugh at what we were all doing.

In the end, we all turned our fine.

The CDCP has too much time on its hands. And doing nothing about children like these.
    huh that is malice in the making. kasing young age mo ginagawa mong Mom. you are damaged from childhood than you think. i say patingin ka na bro, bec. that will manifest later on if not sooner. you are in denial and that is more disturbing if not dangerous.

and why why of all photos of neglected children, eto ang pinost mo na half-naked girl. you're disturbed man!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    eto lang yan renz, dun sa willie abusing 6 yrs. old boy thread na pinasayaw nya ng kalandian, you are all against willy bec. somehow the values are compromised.

pero dito, ok lang kalandian ng dalawang bata na mura pa ang edad, kase most of you love Mcdo but hate willie.

other people here brand the Catholic Church as hypocrites. who's the hypocrite now?

i say to all of you, mend your ways. for you are really the ones who have conflicting sides.

oo nga naman..........

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

o lang yan renz, dun sa willie abusing 6 yrs. old boy thread na pinasayaw nya pero dito, ok lang kalandian ng dalawang bata na mura pa ang edad, kase most of you love Mcdo but hate willie.
    May difference sa real and make believe. Yung bata sa WW was subjected to humiliation on live TV. Ginawang katuwaan at his expense. Yung dalawang bata sa Mcdo, alam natin make believe lang. Majority of us know they won't make out and have babies in real life...unless you have the thinking of a catholic bishop.
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 16th, 2011 at 09:36 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i dont know who CBCP think

meron din naman sa goin bulilit ang ganyang "play" i say identical

too naive

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Why why of all photos of neglected children, eto ang pinost mo na half-naked girl. You're disturbed man!
    Actually, OB Hondaboot, everybody in Tsikot thinks you are the Disturbed Mentally Unstable Person, Hahahahaha

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I think Mcdo should make a different commercial with the same concept, actors etc ... pero iba yung dialogue.

Girl : Girlfriend mo na ba ako ?
    Boy : Ayoko nga !
    Girl : Ha ?
    Boy : Baka magalit yung CBCP eh !

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    As a parent, I approve of CBCP's move on this one (though I don't agree with most of what they do).

When I first watched the ad, I thought, this ad will not last long. .

It's practically one step to showing prostitution. a relationship in exchange for a material thing (in this case: fries). Parang *** for cellphone load.

It may appear harmless but you don't know how powerful the suggestion is when it hits the subconscious - and you can't control it.

To those who side with Mcdo; you should try having children. Believe me, your perspective in life will change for the better. You'll be practically terrorized by your own flesh but at least they'll give you joy like no other.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
McDonald's pulls out &quot;BF-GF&quot; TV ad, complies with CBCP call