New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    He is not being snobby, he knows what he needs to do and the discipline it takes to accomplish his goal. It may be Kobe Bryant but Kobe doesn't pay the bills for Pacman his boxing does and he knows that. There is a time and place to play and a time and place to get down to business, now is the time for business and his business is boxing not commercials. Even Jordan doesn't shoot a commercial in between a crucial championship game, so Pacman is no different from other great athletes. Besides the last time he took Morales lightly he lost the fight, lesson learned by Pacman himself.
    Ditto. The last time he took a break to film a commercial, he did loose to Morales.

Manny's focused and has been disciplined in his training ever since he lost to Morales. He knows his priorities now and has learned from his mistakes of being a commercial model and an actor.

Manny has a new born baby right? So, I think he would rather use up his precious vacation/break time from his training (if he has any) to go home for one or two days to be with his unica hija rather than to shoot a commercial with Kobe.

hehe, ngayon training siya, pero months before, shooting-shooting! grabe, kulang nalang toothpaste at PHcare/lactacyd ang i-endorse nya!

agree din ako, kung ako man, mas gugustuhin ko free time ko w/my family,e...

nothing against sa pagtangi nya kay kobe..pero, pag natalo siya ngayon kay morales, sa kangkungan siya pupulutin...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ginawa nilang big deal like it's something personal between Manny and Kobe. Pacquiao turned down NIKE, not Kobe Bryant. andaming gustong pumuna kay Manny, kahit anong gawin niya mali pa rin siya.

since he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, he might as well do what he thinks is right because no matter what someone's gonna try to put him down.

as long as he continues to win fights and live his life/career with maturity and humility he's ok by me.

Quote Originally Posted by falalofasion View Post
    TIGERWOOD fans ni PACMAN?
    TIGERWOOD is the #1 highest paidd in sports huh!!!
    check here www.forbest.com
    what's the point of this statement? that if you're the best/highest paid in the world, then you can't be a fan of one of the best in the world in another field? labo

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    nothing against sa pagtangi nya kay kobe..pero, pag natalo siya ngayon kay morales, sa kangkungan siya pupulutin...
    lol.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I guess with Manny

When he works, he works hard.
    When he plays, he plays hard too.

Para balance.

Di ba sabi sa tula

All work and no play makes Manny a dull boy.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sikat na talaga si manny, binabagyo sya ng swerte... sana ma ishare naman nya konting blessings sa mga taong nangangailangan o kahit yung mga pansugal na lang nya donate nalang nya sa charity.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    baka ayaw ni pacman kay kobe, eh kung c maria sharapova ang mkakasama nya, malamang sasama sya.. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by gnobnocraza
    Sikat na talaga si manny, binabagyo sya ng swerte... sana ma ishare naman nya konting blessings sa mga taong nangangailangan o kahit yung mga pansugal na lang nya donate nalang nya sa charity.
    He is lucky because of his hardwork and dedication to his career. I'm sure he has had his share of donations to charities.

theres this feature on Manny Pacquiao's so-called fans outside house waiting for their "aguinaldo".... geezz kung eto lang ang "charity" wag na lang.

Again its his money, its his life, we are in no position to say what he does with it.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i wonder kung anong design ang shoes ni manny, siguro kulay yellow na may touch na PACMAN design at mga ghosts hehehehehehe

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung ako si Manny, more likely I'll do the same not for any reason but focus on getting the job done. kahit na head of state pa yan or Angelica P pa sya sorry na lang at mamya nakayo after the fight. THEN, saka tayo maglalaro, hane?

If he wins this fight... the WORLD will be eating on the palm of his hand. Go Manny!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
"Manny nixes TV shoot with Kobe", what can you say??"