New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    >>>

I don't really understand why she's like that. I'm really trying hard why she has to be so mean to people.

To begin with, her articles reek of deep insecurity.

She must have a really sad life. Her monstrous weight is really beside the point, it's a very little issue. I've met fairly overweight people who are very happy to be with. Weight is not a problem, you can easily cure it by moderating your greed for food and laziness.

Nobody must have bothered to court her. At least, not someone who passed even half her standards. With the kind of attitude she has, I bet 100% that even the ugliest boy in town would laugh at the idea of spending a life of misery with her.

She's obviously miserably poor. There are poor but happy people but she's not one of those. No significant amount of assets to her name (now or in the future via inheritance). 99.99% of Lifestyle section writers are ad prostitutes. They get paid by their article subject to write something positive to swindle the unsuspecting readers. Her job is fuelled by money and lies.

She must be so miserably poor she feels like a tiny insignificant insect everytime her financially-superior "friends" chooses to notice her. She feels so sad she can't do anything when they don't throw her a bone. She must have tried a lot of get-rich-quick schemes --- and failed. She keeps dropping names to be identified with the rich, because she doesn't have any.

She keeps on blabbering that she's related to a politician to be identified with power. So what? No matter how high and mighty one is, that person is just a human being. Human beings die and that makes us all equal. Even if you're related to someone high, you're insignificant to that person esp hardcore politicians. They have a track record to protect and an ambition to follow. All else is secondary to them.

She feels so sorry for herself that she chooses to belittle people who are defenseless against her insults. People who have not meant her any harm. People who didn't even think bad of her. She's the icon of Filipino crab mentality. She chooses to put down others so she can be up there but really, she's going nowhere.

She feels so sorry for herself that she has to identify every brand name to give her that false sense of pride and importance.

Money, for me, is a fifth priority (1. God 2. My Mission 3. Family 4. My Life). It is a fuel for other priorities - and it should always be regarded as such, nothing more. Our short stint here on earth will be our ticket to heaven or hell. We can amass all wealth in this world but the truth is, when we die - and we all will, it's all gone. All it takes, is less than a millionth of a second.

We shouldn't get mad at her. We should feel so sad for her because she's a slave of Satan. It's really a pity someone who was once an innocent little girl ended up into something so monstrous.

Her obvious problem is that she's materialistic and money is her God. I'm sure she has more problems but I hope she gets enlightened very soon. I pray that the good Lord Jesus Christ touches her life to cast away that evil monster inside before it's too late.

And hopefully, we get to see that enlightened side of her too.

>>>

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Nakakaawa siya. Probably never encountered the word HUMILITY in her dictionary.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hay naku MALU FERNANDEZ...tsk!tsk!tsk! Kung tlgang may pera at may kaya sa buhay eh bket di ka lumipat sa Discovery Suites sa Bora??? O kaya, since saling-pusa ka lang sa mga "friends" mo eh di sana ikaw na mismo ang sumagot sa accommodation noh kung ayaw mo ng villa sa stn.1???!!!

Ang arte mo...pati ang ganda ng kalikasan sa Bora sisirain mo sa pag-spray mo ng Baygon!!! Haaaayyyy!!!!!

You need professional help girl!!! :P

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    When is this sow gonna stop feeling so full of herself.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    Fierce and fabulous daw

Baka naman fleas and flab-ulous ang balyenang iyan...

Dapat diyan,- idisplay sa Ocean World,- kasama ang mga syokoy...

5606:jazzysax:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Buhay pa pala yan? Kala ko nilitson na.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP6gt7UY8ZM"]YouTube - MALU FERNANDEZ SPEAKS[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fnlvx3N35c&feature=related"]YouTube - Isang Talumpati Alay kay Malu Fernandez[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiLkw8ZQyLg&feature=related"]YouTube - Malu Fernandez[/ame]
    Last edited by chilli; March 24th, 2008 at 12:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    parang alam ko na ang totoong rason kung bakit ayaw niya sa beach...

at buti nalang ay ayaw niya ng beach dahil ayaw ko na nagrerelax ako sa beach tapos bigla ko siyang makita na tumatakbos sa baybayin ng na ka two piece :puke1:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    parang alam ko na ang totoong rason kung bakit ayaw niya sa beach...

at buti nalang ay ayaw niya ng beach dahil ayaw ko na nagrerelax ako sa beach tapos bigla ko siyang makita na tumatakbos sa baybayin ng na ka two piece :puke1:
    That would indeed be a sick image.

I thought you were about to say the reason why she shouldn't be on the beach is because Green Peace might attempt to tow her back into the water!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    get over it...nagpapakasosyal lang yun kawawang nilalang...trying to be funny and sarcastic...she just needs a place to belong,thats all...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Malou Fernandes strikes back again