New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    HIndi ba nahihiya si Kris sa pinag gagawa nya sa buhay nya?

I think that already flew out of the window the day she screamed out on live tv that Joey Marquez gave her S.T.D.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 17th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

she's the complete opposite of mahiyain

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wang wang na yan!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It really puzzles me, what is it with Kris Aquino that repels men?

I have a Spanish Uncle who comes home every X number of years. Whenever he sees Kris Aquino anywhere he would comment na it's the irritating woman. This was during the peak of Kris na her billboards and commercials were left and right. He's not even aware of PH showbiz, never watched a show or movie or knows her personal life pero irita na. What more if she knew Kris the way us Filipinos knew her LOL.

I asked ALL the guys I dated and even my close guy friends what they think of Kris and ALL of them are irritated by her. hahaha. Parang naging quest ko na ata makahanap ng lalaki who likes her and want to know why LOL

I am watching a local youtube Filipina American couple and they did the jojowain or trotropahin challenge wherein you flash a photo of a person and the other would say EITHER jojowain (bf/gf material) or trotropahin (friend material) Kris Aquino's photo was flashed and surprise surprise, the American said trotropahin HAHAHAH! He does not even know who Kris Aquino is, never saw her on TV. When his wife asked why and he said "I don't know" . He said jojowain to Dawn Zulueta in a heartbeat (which I expected kasi guys seem to like Dawn naman)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 17th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Napaka irritating naman talaga ni Kris, the way she speaks and the sound of her voice. Pati si Ruffa Gutierrez irritating din for me.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Napaka irritating naman talaga ni Kris, the way she speaks and the sound of her voice. Pati si Ruffa Gutierrez irritating din for me.
    I agree with you bro [emoji817]%!!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    It really puzzles me, what is it with Kris Aquino that repels men?
    kung hindi alam ni cathy bakit naiirita mga lalake kay kris aquino... duda ako sa assessment niya sa kaibigan niyang "good catch"

for me ang nakakairita kay kris aquino (aside from her voice) is everything is about her

how she feels, what other people said about her, lahat about her

she thinks the whole world revolves around her

tuwing may video siya naglalabas ng sama ng loob i'd go "who cares?!" "why do we need to know that you're hurt?!"

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    1. Kris Aquino

2. Gretchen Baretto

3. Ruffa Gutierrez

MIDWF.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kung hindi alam ni cathy bakit naiirita mga lalake kay kris aquino... duda ako sa assessment niya sa kaibigan niyang "good catch"

for me ang nakakairita kay kris aquino (aside from her voice) is everything is about her

how she feels, what other people said about her, lahat about her

she thinks the whole world revolves around her

tuwing may video siya naglalabas ng sama ng loob i'd go "who cares?!" "why do we need to know that you're hurt?!"
    May sinabi ba ko na good catch si Kris? I can't stand Kris Aquino as well for a variety of reasons

What I want to understand is it seems like all men, even of different race who have no idea who she is - one who has not even heard her talk, based on PHOTO lang e hindi na gusto si Kris.

Yung reason mo kasi you know Kris as a showbiz personality, you know her story. Ang sinasabi ko bakit pati yung mga hindi siya kilala irita na

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 17th, 2021 at 04:42 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    anong good catch si kris aquino?

ang labo

di nagets

ang point ko mahina ang male perspective mo

ung view ng lalake sa babae

you even had to ask your manyak officemate ano tingin niya sa friend mo

sinasabi ko from the start may diperensya ung friend pero di mo matanggap

it's only after your manyak officemate said she's boring dun mo lang ma-accept

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Kris Aquino says marriage with James is over